Choose Your Strider

"Dave! Hurry your ass up in there! What man- no. What Strider takes an hour and a half long shower?!" You couldn't help but laugh at Dirk as he pounded on the door to the bathroom. There were only two bathrooms in the house and one of them belonged to you. Scratch that. The largest bathroom belonged to you. Why you might ask? Because the three boys desperately wanted you to officially move in. You had your own room that contained a king sized bed, a walk in closet, and your own balcony. You have been "living" at the Strider house for almost two years now, though you've known the "ironically cool" boys since you were five. You met the youngest at school when you offered him your apple juice. He instantly became your best friend and brought you home that day. That was twelve- no, thirteen years ago. You were turning eighteen in three days. You promised them that as soon as you turned eighteen, you would move out of your parents' house and in with them. Your parents knew of your plans, and though they didn't agree with them, they knew you would do it with or without their permission. You smiled at the fond memories and stood up, walking to where the shirtless Dirk stood.

"You seriously wear your shades when you're not even wearing a shirt?" You looked over his toned body, blushing slightly. He turned to you, slightly surprised since he didn't hear you coming.

"________! Well, of course I do. It's how-"

"Striders roll. Yeah yeah yeah." You walked over and gently rapped on the door. "Oh Davey~! I'm drinking the rest of the apple juice~!" Automatically, the water shut off and wet feet hit the tile. The door swung open and revealed Dave who was only wearing a towel around his waist, red eyes bearing into your (e/c) ones.

"Don't. You. Dare." A blush covered your cheeks and you let out a giggle.

"Oh you know I would never do that to you. Now get dressed." You skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen where Bro was making pancakes. Shirtless. "Goddamnit! Do any of you damn Striders wear shirts?!"

"No. Haven't we gone over this before? It's Strider code. Why wear a shirt when you don't have to?"

"Does it matter that I'm here?"

"Hm... No."

"You suck."

"So have you decided who you want for your birthday?" You blinked and slightly tilted your head.

"Don't you mean what?"

"No, I meant who. Didn't Dirk talk to you about how you get to choose one of us Striders for your birthday?" You blushed madly and shook your head.

"He said nothing of the sort. Why would I want to choose one of you?" Suddenly Bro's face was right in yours. You could feel his warm breath on your mouth.

"Because no girl can resist a Strider." He gave you a light kiss on the nose then turned back to the stove. You let go of the breath you didn't realize you were holding. "Now stop blushing and go think about it. You've got a big day coming up. You turned and walked up to your room, ignoring the other two bickering boys.

Stupid Striders

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not Mine!