Male! Porrim X Reader

An tall woman wearing a green dress opens the door. 
"Oh hello! You must be ms.(l/n). Please call me Rosa. Come in."
You walk into the house and she leads you into the living room. 
"I dont like to brag but this should be fairly easy. My little Kanaya basically raises herself," she laughs.
"Mother please," a little girl holding a sketchpad walks up and stands next to her. 
The little girls hair is cut short and wearing a black dress. 
She extends a hand to you,"hello, my name is Kanaya. I assume you are (f/n)."
You shake her hand and she narrows her eyes at you carefully. 
She grabs your hand tighter,"come with me please. 
Rosa laughs lightly,"I'll leave you to her. Make sure she takes a picture for her portfolio."
Your dragged into Kanayas room, which is covered in stray fabric, few small half sewn dresses and a few impeccably dressed dolls. 
"Stand there please," she says pointing to a small pedestal. 
She takes out a drawing pad. 
"I'd love to do something complex but we're pressed for time. So I will do something short and simple but still lovely."
"You really like fashion don't you?"
"Mom owns a boutique downtown. Maybe you've heard of it, alternately stylish?" 
Your eyes widen,"your kidding!"
She smiles,"have you been?"
"It's my go to place, for everything."
"Mom will be exited."
She sits on her bed and begins drawing. 
*time skip*
Your still standing in front of her when you hear the front door open. 
"Hello? Mom? Kan?" 
"Up here Porrin."
You try to turn and are promptly scolded by Kanaya,"did I tell you I was done?"
"N-no."
"Stay put then."
Thats when a dark chuckle comes from her doorway,"so mom thought she'd give you another test subject?"
You turn your head to see-
Oh sweet mother of faygo
The boy was tattooed from head to toe, or at least thats what you can see from his black v-neck shirt.  
One of his ears was pierced and so was his lip. And his thick black hair was pushed away from his eyes. 
He was also the most gorgeous boy you'd ever seen in your life. 
"Im Porrin. Kanayas older brother."
You don't think you could have responded if you tried. Thankfully you didn't have to. 
"This is (f/n). Im busy designing the dress and I need you to take her measurements."
He nods and grabs a measuring tape. 
"Arms up please."
You lift your arms up and he measures you around your hips and waist. It almost felt like he lingered for a moment, and you felt like he was eyeing you a bit. He probably just needs to for the measurements.
 He hands you the tape. 
"I'll let you do your own bust line."
You blush a little and wrap the tape around your breasts while he takes down the measurements. You
"What color were you thinking Kanaya?"
"Black for now."
"Not (e/c)?"
"I thought about it but I don't have much time to come up with a extravagant design so I figured go with the classic little black dress."
"Haha alright dear, why don't you go get the fabric?" 
She nods dutifully and leave the room. 
He smiles,"thank you for doing this. All the other sitters just made her play with her dolls."
"She's sweet. Im happy to play dress up. Even if this is more intense then usual." 
His jade green eyes lit up as he laughed,"still you're sweet to do this."
"Its really nothing."
He smirked,"well I suppose you will get a dress out of it."
He steps closer to you. 
"Ha..ya I guess."
"But I think you deserve a little more."
He steps up onto the step with you. 
"How does dinner sound?" He asks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not mine