Chapter 24: Ryutzu Land

Rogue was sleeping soundly in his bed, Frosch curled up with him snoring. Rogue went to sleep late because Levy wouldn't leave him alone to talk about books. He didn't mind her company at all, he was just exhausted when she left. So there he was sleeping in for once.

He's door slammed open but Rogue didn't budge. "Get the hell up man!"

Rogue groaned as he rolled over. His blood red eyes met the electric blue of his brother Sting."What?"

"Nothing, I'm just bored" Sting admitted laying down on his bed. Lector flew in lazily, most likely still half asleep and passed out next to Frosch.

"Get out Sting" Rogue ordered falling back on his face. Sting didn't listen to him though.

"Bookworm wear you out huh?" Sting teased him with his hands behind his head. Rogue didn't answer which confirmed Sting's question. "Should have let her sleep here. I found her sleeping downstairs last night"

"Just leave me alone" Sting laughed at him and kept on teasing him. "What about you and Rainwoman?"

Sting stopped laughing and stared back at his brother who sat up like himself."What about her?" Sting felt weirdly nervous at the mention of the girl.

"You were with her last night right? With Zayn and her sisters too?" Rogue asked again raising an eyebrow at him and his behavior.

"Oh oh huh...yeah about that were going to that waterpark later" Sting informed him about the news Juvia had passed on.

"Ugh fine, now leave" Rogue fell back down. Sting still didn't budge.

"No. I need to ask you about something. What are we going to do with Fairy Tail?"Sting asked getting serious. Rogue opened his eyes and sighed. "I don't doubt they're strong now but those Fairies only get stronger"

"Sting, I have absolutely no idea. Let Juvia and Levy handle what they want at the games and if we need to step in then... we will," Rogue said not sure himself of what was going to happen.

"These girls are going to kill us. I swear" Sting grunted smiling a little as he stared into the darkness.

"No kidding," Rogue said sitting up. He rubbed his eyes and got out of bed. "Let's eat"

"Sure thing" Sting followed him out leaving the exceeds alone to sleep. They might not know what to do about those mysterious girls but eating couldn't hurt in the process of revelation.

Juvia left her room with Ski behind her. She was woken up by the sound of a door loudly slamming open. She tried falling asleep but didn't even have the energy to close her eyes. She walked down the halls in her pyjamas --baggy pants and tank top--.

Juvia was on her way to the kitchen when she passed a window and noticed Serena outside. Ski kept walking ahead of her while Juvia went into the hotel garden.

Serena was doing push ups when Juvia had entered the area. Juvia thought she didn't notice her at first until she whipped a branch at her making Juvia shriek.

"Oh hello Juvia" Serena greeted her once she turned around and got a look at her target.

"Eh h-hello. What was Serena doing?" Juvia asked cautiously watching out for any other flying object that might come her way.

"Just doing some small warm ups. Care to join me?" Serena suggested to Juvia who looked down at her attire, knowing it wasn't up to par.

"Huh Juvia isn't dressed to workout," Juvia mumbled fiddling with her hair.
"None sense! You can work out just fine," Serena grabbed Juvia's arm and forced her to the ground."Now start with some pushups!"