Chapter 21: Where have you been?

Calum layed in bed, asleep at seven AM. He was down as soon as he got back. He had barely slept the night before and was in much need of sleep.
Calum rolled over in bed with a slight groan.

"Come on wake up...wake up ice boy" Calum felt a hand poking his face repeatedly.

He grunted and rolled back to his other side."What...d'you want Sierra?"

"The others are already up but won't leave their rooms and I'm bored" Sierra whined as she looked over his shoulder with a pout.

His eyes were still closed as he faced her with a sigh. "It's like seven AM just go to sleep..."

"Seven AM what are you talking about? It's almost nine" Sierra gave him a confused look. Calum's eyes opened up slowly as he looked at the time on his clock.

"Whaaaa..." he slurred  laying back down in his place. He squinted his eyes, at the light he hadn't adjusted to properly yet.

"Rise and shine princess. We need to get going before nine thirty."Sierra ripped open  the curtains making the warm sunlight shine directly in his face.

Calum hissed as the light touched him. Sierra pushed him off his bed roughly waking him up."I'm up. I'm up...sheesh!"

"Good now go take a quick shower. I'll take out your clothes" Sierra pushed  Calum into his bathroom before he could protest. Calum stumbled into the bathroom.

He stared at himself in the mirror. His raven hair was the definition of bed head. His green eyes were still dark from just waking up. He poured water all over his face and sighed. He disrobed and got into the shower.

After about ten minutes he came out the bathroom, a towel tied to his waist.  To his surprise Sierra was still in his room. She sat down on his bed watching the lacrima TV.

"Surprised you didn't leave?" He said walking forward.

"Surprised you actually put on some pants to sleep" Sierra responded not taking her eyes of the Everybody Hates Chris.

Calum rolled his eyes and looked around." Your clothes on the dresser thingy"

He walked to the dresser and snatched the clothes Sierra had left out for him. Some flexible black pants and a t-shirt. Sierra herself was in black shorts matched with a red vest on top leaving her stomach exposed. Her chest covered safely with bandages.

"Do you mind?" He questioned with a obvious look.

"I don't get how you get so shy putting clothes ON" Sierra snickered receiving a small glare from Calum "Okay okay I won't peek just make it quick"

Sierra covered her eyes as Calum slipped on his boxers and pants. "You can open up now"

She put her hands down and grinned "Great now put that shirt on we leave in less then twenty."

"Are you serious I still haven't dried my hair!" Calum's hair stuck to his forehead small drops dripped from the ends from time to time landing on the floor.

"Oh stop complaining I'll help ya" Sierra off the bed and went to Calum sticking her hand out."Now don't move I haven't perfected this technique yet."

"What technique keep your hands away from me!?" Calum groaned as he tried pushing her and her magic away.

Sierra didn't listen she stuck her hand next to Calum's face and closed her eyes. " Evaporating flame!"

A small  flame grew in her hand.  She  brought it closer to Calum's face. She canceled out the flame. Calum uncovered his face. He felt the hair he thought he'd lost, it was dry , fresh and fluffy. "Well I'll be..."