Chapter 13: Mission?

Juvia was the first to wake up in the manor. Strange since she is usually the worst sleeper in the house next to Aqua and Zazie. She looked up and saw Ski sleeping on her floating bed in her exceed form. She got up from her bed in her pyjamas, some black boy shorts and a purpel sports bra. Then headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast for everyone

She quickly put her long locks in a messy bun then went to work. No one had gotten up yet, as Juvia was cooking making sure to not make noise for the others.

Footsteps echoed across the nearby hallway. Juvia thinking it was simply Levy kept on working. A low and deep voice spoke up mumbling to himself in a sleepy daze. "Damn Rogue... keeping me up all night... fuck that"

Juvia turned around to see the white dragon slayer rubbing his eyes, in nothing but his boxers.Does Sting think he is in his home?  Juvia thought to herself.

"Good morning Sting" Juvia greeted politely. After years of seeing actual dragons shirtless, his attire didn't affect her at all. Sting snapped out of his daze then looked at Juvia who now had her back turned to him, giving him a view of her shapely back side which made him blush slightly.

"G-good morning..." he said silently still looking at her derriere, then sat down on a chair that was placed by a small white marbel counter top facing the kitchen. "Hum what are you wearing?"

"Pyjamas, does it bother Sting or does he just want Juvia less?" Juvia teased. It should be known that all the girls are very...busty to say the least. Even Levy's grew to almost the same size as Juvia's.

"N-no, just I'm going to go get Rogue and the exceeds." He quickly left blushing like a madman before he got up to Rogue's room storming into the dark room."Dude wake up!!"

Rogue groaned tiredly and angrily, then rolled over squeezing Frosch "Get the fuck out Sting" he grumbled

"Hell no, you kept me up all night with your damn emo thoughts, come on!I don't want to be alone" Rogue sighed then got from his bed throwing a pillow at Sting's face.

"Fine, let's go" Rogue said walking out the room Frosch on his head. Sting grinned then quickly got Lector and went down the stairs with his brother.

When the twin brothers got back to the kitchen they found Juvia who was now not alone. Levy was still in her baby blue nightie that showed off her soft curves. Ski and Autumn were in matching yellow onesies, their heads on the dining room table. Levy noticed their presence and gave them a nice smile as she was bent over on a counter. "Hey Sting... Rogue"

Rogue quickly looked away from the girl and nodded in greeting. Sting looked at his brother confused with his behavior, but brushed it off as his  morning personality. They went to sit down at the table. Soon enough everybody came down from the kitchen, all in pyjamas. The boys in nothing but their boxers, and the girls in various clothing from onesies to lingerie in Aqua's case.

They all ate breakfast in peace talking amongst themselves.

"Wait so a magical tree chased you into a river" Yukino laughed at Sting's story .

"Yeah! the water felt like below fucking freezing" Sting groaned remembering the horrible feeling."Rogue just stood there like an idiot,"

"Not my fault you fell from the waterfall screaming like a little girl" Rogue retaliated calmly

Sting shut his mouth and pouted. While the whole table laughed imaging Sting's poor face.

They were all done with breakfast and were heading to their rooms to get cleaned up. They all finished relatively fast and headed out to the guild. The boys were still wearing the same clothes as yesterday which were so kindly cleaned by Mist. While Minerva wore a  borrowed purple dress. Yukino still had her normal dress on with the added cloak her keys jiggling as she walked.