Chapter 16 : Kaylanie

Calum layed in bed thinking aimlessly. He rolled over and looked out the sky from his bed. He felt strange about things, things that were going to be  solved by him...

Calum got out of bed dragging himself towards his kitchen to find Sierra raiding his fridge.

"Sierra!?Again?" Calum exclaimed in the door. Sierra looked up to him and smiled

"Morning Calum. You don't have any more food do you?" Sierra asked going back to searching the fridge.

Calum sighed once he calmed down and sat down on a chair in his kitchen in nothing but his boxers "You could always go the guild's kitchen for food, like any normal person or I don't know get your own"

"Don't patronize me. I used almost all my money on rent for the month. Sue me I'm broke."Sierra replied closing the fridge and left the kitchen "You might want to put on some clothes"

Calum looked down and awkwardly tried to cover his body as he swiftly went to put on some pants and a muscle tee. Sierra walked in on him as he put on his pants."Do you mind?"

"Nah I'm cool, keep going"

"How did you even get in here, my door was locked." Calum asked suspiciously.

"I get around, you don't need to worry that pretty little head of yours" Calum was now fully dressed and rolled his eyes at Sierra's vague answer. Sierra got up and left the room "Well are you coming with me or not?"

Calum followed her out his home. Calum looked at his sister's door and sighed before catching up to Sierra.  They made their way to the guild hall. It was already bustling with noise in the early morning.

Calum noticed Sting and Rogue sitting at a table and joined them with Sierra.

Rogue was reading a book and Sting was to engrossed in watching the doors to notice the arrival of his friends.

"Dudes...?" Calum asked trying to get their attention. Rogue looked up from his book and set it down for a moment.

"Hello Calum...Sierra"

Sierra, herself was fiddling with her pants impatiently as she awaited her food to listen to Rogue.

"Ignore her. What's up with Sting" 

"No idea, he sat down and stared at the door hasn't moved ever since..." Rogue explained taking back his book.

Calum shrugged and went back to waiting for his food, that Sierra would just eat for herself in the end. He must be waiting for someone. A figure then walked into the guild. Sting's eyes widened in anticipation only to be disappointed as Jordie's figure emerged from the door.

Jordie approached the table and took a seat next to Sierra, ignoring Calum's glaring. Sting went back to staring at the door."Hey guys"

"'Sup Jordie, where did you come from?" Sierra asked wondering why he didn't come from inside the guild since he lived in the condos as well.

"I went out on a supply run. Minerva has me fixing things in her room again" Jordie said sighing.

"Mmhmhh too bad. You should stop by my place I broke one  of my doors" Sierra said as Yukino brought her and Calum's food and went back to the counter.

"How did you manage that exactly?"

"I broke it with a chair. Oh right I need you to make me one of those too" Sierra then began to eat her food happily.

"With a chair...?"Jordie smiled awkwardly" I'll come by later..."

Rogue sighed grabbing the attention of Jordie and hit Sting with back of his book knocking his head on the table.