Chapter 3 : The Cebalia

Juvia and Levy were walking around the town , they still hadn't seen the monster. After a while they decided to head back to the mayors house and start fresh the next day. They had already been through almost all of the village yet still they found nothing

"I don't think we'll have any luck tonight" Levy said to Juvia, sighing in frustration

"Juvia thinks Levy is not right come along  now" Levy dragged her feet through the streets tired and annoyed that they couldn't have gotten the job done sooner.

As they went back they heard a roar. The mages looked at each other,and knew exactly what to do.' Find the source of the roar'.Levy sighed trying to push away her fatigue for the job at hand. They roomed around for  a bit more. The roars kept getting louder as they walked ran through town and headed for the nearby woods.

"Slow down Juvia, I can't keep up" Lwvy huffed exhausted. She wasn't exactly the best when it came to stamina, she liked to blame it on her shorter legs but Juvia knew she never worked out.

After a bit more they lost track of the sound of the roar. Panting Levy propped herself up by holding on to her knees. "We lost it..."

"Obviously,let's go back." Juvia hummed dragging Levy by the collar of her shirt to the mayor's home.

They had got back to their room, tired and dirty from the mud in the woods. Levy instantly fell asleep on her bed. While Juvia took the time to get changed atleast then passed out in bed.

Morning rolled around to soon for Levy and Juvia who had spent the night chasing after a monster.
Unfortunate for them it was already 12 PM when they woke that day. They scurried out of bed and got ready for the day that was up ahead anxiously.

"What does Levy propose we do now?" Juvia asked yawning from her spot in the dining room. They were served breakfast curtosy of the mayor's orders.

"Well we lost our only solid lead last night and now we have to get some information"  Levy said sighing. She grabbed her orange juice and downed it in one go .

"Juvia suggest we get information on the town's history. Maybe it could help" Juvia proposed pushing away her now empty plate

"Alright we could ask Lane directions to the library." Levy proposed as she left the table with Juvia and went to find the mayor.

A servant lead them to Lane's office.
"He's in here" the servant announced pointing to the door.

"Thanks we got it from here" the servant bowed politly and took her leave down the corridor. Juvia and Levy walked into the mayors office.

"Who's a good boy? Huh who's a good boy?"

They found him playing with his dog on the floor. Juvia and Levy sweat dropped at the sight.

"That's right Sabaturo is!!"

Juvia coughed awkwardly trying to grab his attention. He looked up and grinned seductively as he stood up and took both of their hands."Why hello there. Interrupting me in my intimate moments. How daring..."

"Eto...yeah" Levy took back her hand and took a few steps back hiding slightly behind Juvia.

"Lane, we were wondering if you could instruct us to a library" Juvia asked wiping her hand on her dress. She didn't want his kind of germs on her.

"Of course, follow me" Lane lead them out his office not before rubbing his dog's belly on his way out.

"Cute dog" Levy praised the large husky as he brought them down a large corridor.