Chapter 8: The Ball

Aqua had finally woke up, not three hours later like she had hoped but six hours. She scolded the girls but didn't realise she was a heavy and sleeper and they tried to wake her up. She just wouldn't budge. Giving up  she sat down , and watched the movie with them.

They spent the next two hours watching a movie and getting closer to each other. The exceeds had fallen asleep a while ago.

Noticing it was time to get ready Levy panicked a bit "Guys we need to start getting ready!!"

The bonding sisters had a full on break down. Juvia started running around muttering something a long the lines of "dresses", "no originality!" and "skirts?!". Mist just curled up into a ball and whispered nonsense. Aqua went straight to her flasque of 'water' to try and calm down.

Beginning to get annoyed, wondering why all her friends are psychopaths  Levy snapped " Calm the hell down!!"  that got them out of their craze " I'm going to go get some dresses and jewelry from my room. Mist and Aqua go do the same. Then we all come back here and get ready. And Juvia!!"

Gulping Juvia answered nervously "Yes..."

"Don't flood the place"

They all nodded and quickly went to their respective rooms.

Once they got back to Juvia's room. Levy woke up the exceeds telling them to get ready too. They started picking out dresses for each other. Took a quick shower to shave and get freshened up. Levy was on jewelry.  Mist did hair and makeup.  Aqua and Juvia would pick out shoes for the dress options. Anarchy is all you can say about it.

Meanwhile at Fairy Tail

Mackarov was organizing his office with Mirajane and Erza who seemed to spend more time on the second floor with the Raiijinshuu ,Wendy and the exceeds. Not wanting to be with the others...the traitors, as they would call them, not like they spoke to them. Lisanna had taken over the bar with Laki. Erza quit team Natsu soon after the whole ordeal.  Team Natsu had reformed with now Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Lucy and Lisanna as members.

Fairy Tail was in absolute bliss as though a bad omen had been lifted from the guild. Acting as though nothing was wrong. Like they hadn't tortured fellow members. Ignoring the blood on their hands. Mirajane was disgusted, could barely look at them anymore.

While cleaning a sudden blue light appeared in the middle of the office. Mira, Erza and Mackarov looked at the light in curiosity.  Then came out an envelope. Mackarov took the letter  and called in The Raiijinshuu,  Wendy and the exceeds into his office and sat down to read as Mira and Erza took a seat facing him, while the others stood.

On the envelope read  'To Fairy Tail'.
Mackarov open it and read out loud.

Dear: Fairy Tail from Juvia and Levy

First of all to Master Mackarov, Mirajane, Erza, Wendy, the exceeds and the Raiijinshuu.

Thank you for not leaving us. We are so sorry that we have to leave but we had no other choice. It pains us to be gone from our "home" but this is for the best. We love you so much you guys can't even understand.

Mira the demon please stay smiling and keep being your beautiful self, our big sister,we love you .You don't have worry about us anymore

Erza, our weird magnificent sister. Don't kill the others to bad, leave some for us. Hope you're still eating that famous cake of yours. We love you Titania.