Chapter 11: Earthland

Normal POV

The group of twelve were  currently walking to the train station, looking around the town that seemed to be mid festival. Juvia was looking a ahead and saw a wisp of blonde,pink, black, raven and white hair in the horizon."Guys!!" She whispered aggressively."I spot Fairies up ahead!!"

They all looked on high alert."Let's  take the rooftops to the train station!"  Levy said ignoring the small stares coming from the citizens. They all nodded and jumped onto a nearby building."Kona keep up with us!"

Kona then slipped off her shoes and continued running and jumping in sync with the others on top of various buildings with ease.

They had successfully evaded the groupe of Fairies and ran into the train station. None of them panting luckily, or they might have been noticed.  They quickly got tickets heading to Oak Town and borded the train. They got a private cabin big enough for all the twelve,  Levy put a sound barrier around it to talk without worry and put down the shade. Levy sat near the window next to her was Mist, Kona, Autumn,Elie and Jin. Juvia sat at the window facing Levy next to her was Aqua, Momo, Ski, Zazie and Asi on the far end.

The train then started it's small journey to Oak Town. The girls didn't have motion sickness like other dragon slayers, luckily they grew the defect out a long time ago. They were all talking about how they should get into Sabertooth.

"Juvia thinks we should find a house before we head to Sabertooth." Added Juvia playing with her hair.

"That seems like a good idea. Queen gave you guys a hefty allowance right." Stated Elie fiddling with her earings like a child.

"Yeah, we should get one that's succluded and big enough for us all" said Momo leaning back in her seat.

Levy looked up from her book "So a mansion in short."

"Yep" Aqua answered taking out her flasque from her bag.

Suddenly they heard a bit of commotion coming from a cabin nearby. "Who wants to check that out?" asked Levy.

"Me!" Jin and Autumn said at the same time.

Levy nodded and let them go " Don't reveal your identity or anything about you just check and come back quick."

They gave her a thumbs up and readjusted their hoods, then walked out the cabin. Autumn and Jin walked to where the noise was coming from.

"I think it came from that cabin over there" Autumn said gesturing to the cabin still making noise. Before they could walk past it, two people stumbled out the door falling on top of each other. A man with long black shaggy hair and another with pink hair. Both of them looked like a younger dumber version of Igneel and Metalicana.

They got up from their fall, rubbing their heads which seemed to have been kicked. "Damn Lucy couldn't you have been a bit nicer..." said the pink haired man trying to get back in. Until he noticed the two stangers standing in front of him. They recognized them as Natsu and Gajeel. Enemies "Who are you guys?"

The tall Metalicana look a like, grunted their way expecting them to show some sign of dominance."Well answer..."

Autumn changed her voice. A skill she developed from Soleil and said
"No one just keep it down please...some of us would like to sleep" they turned around and tried walking away. Natsu grabbed her shoulder.

"It seems you two people don't know who your talking to." He said rudely. His nice guy facade leaving him and cornered them. They still said nothing.

"I don't think you low level bitches can act tough." Gajeel stayed silent but sent them an angered glare.

"You don't need to know who we are. Now if you will-" Natsu hit the wall just besides Autumn's head and growled. "Oh my..."