Chapter 4: Unexpected Events

The bluenettes had just stopped at the Magnolia stop and got off the train. They were talking about how Mira would be proud of their accomplishment. They still couldn't avoid this bad feeling in their stomachs . Something just wasn't right.

"You feel that too huh?" Levy asked already knowing the answer.  Juvia nodded nervously looking down at the pavement

"Juvia doesn't understand this feeling. Juvia is scared to go back already" Juvia answered fiddling with her dress nervously.

Levy looked at Juvia sympathetically "Come on, we're making a pit-stop"

"Too?"

Levy didn't answer her and kept in dragging Juvia in another direction then Fairy Tail's. Levy brought her to an strangely familiar small park near the outskirts of town.

"What are we doing here?" Juvia demanded tiredly after being dragged around all day.

"Oh they have swings. Move along!""Levy ignored her and pushed her to the swing seats. Levy sat down in one and swung her feet happily.

Juvia watched her happy face with interest "Why are we here Levy?"

"Well you know....We've haven't been here in a while...So I thought that maybe this could cheer us up!" Levy struggled to put a smile on her face but it still ended up there.

Juvia held a blank face as she looked at Levy. "Levy...it happened near this park..."

Levy's eyes widened, her expression was soon changed to that of guilt "Oh my god Juvia... I'm so sorry... I didn't--"

"Juvia knows that Levy didn't know and it's okay. Juvia also saw Levy right after...so I guess it was for the best" Juvia smiled sadly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear shyly.

"But still....sorry" Levy swung calmly, her eyes fixed to the hard ground, she felt tears prickle her eyes. Juvia grabbed her hand with a soft smile.

"Come on Levy. We'll go thd the guild library later if you want" With that being said Levy brightened up. She jumped from the swing and started dancing around happily. Juvia smiled and shook her head.

She stood up and grabbed Levy's hand, which was no simple task considering her dancing. Finally getting a grip, they left the park. Levy looked back for the last time on their way out. "Thank you..."

"What was that?" Juvia asked making Levy turn her head back around

"Nothing, I swear you're turning deaf" Levy teased covering up for herself. Juvia glared at her and pulled her hand away "oh come on!!"

"Hmph" Juvia put her head up and croseed her arms, Levy forcefully locked arms with her best friend. "Juvia can consider that assault"

"You're made of water. You can slip away by all means" Levy grinned swaying her hair from side to side. Juvia sighed and linked her arm as well. "Great, now Fairy Tail here we come!"

Juvia and Levy walked all the way back to Fairy Tail, passing the city. They made a few stops to greet some local venders and were now there.

They were only a few feet from the guild doors and hoped that they would greet them with happy faces and a warm welcome and put the past months behind them.

At that point they were desperate and wanted their family back. Of course that was  but an unheard prayer in humongous fountain of coins.

They both took a deep breath to teady themselves and opened the doors.

"We're back everybody!!"they said with huge fake smiles smacked on their faces, hoping for someone to actually answer them . No one even looked their way besides their friends --Mira, Happy and Pantherlily--