Chapter 15: A Train or a Tour?

Normale POV

The sun was high in the sky one late September morning. The girls were all asleep in what would be considered strange places for some, but normal for them. Juvia and Ski had fallen asleep on the roof cuddling each other. Momo and Asi also fell asleep outside in the grass. The rest were all in their rooms sleeping peacefully.

Asi woke up first to the sound of birds chirping loudly. She sat up and stretched rubbing her eyes. Asi looked at her surroundings bewildered until her memories of the other day came through to her. "Grass in my hair...yayyy" she said sarcastically in her head.

She looked to her side and found  Momo sleeping peacefully. Her mouth open and snoring loudly. Asi picked up Momo and walked back to their room. She noticed no one was awake yet and sighed once again. She started walking again and headed to her room.

While Asi dragged Momo through out the house. Zazie jolted awake and sat up looking around, Aqua was still sound asleep holding onto some empty bottle of god knows what.  Harry Potter had just started up again from the cue. Zazie stood quickly and went to turn off the the movie. She looked at the time and panicked it was almost two pm and she hadn't even bathed herself. In her terns that is disgusting.

Grabbing her towel Zazie went straight into the bathroom and got ready. Twenty minutes later, she stepped out the bathroom fresh, in a silky blue kimono. Her dirty ombre like grey hair was loose and flowing around her shoulders. Asi grabbed Aqua's empty bottle making her shoot up."My booze!!!"

"Calm down, you'll fet your drinks later. Get up, get dressed. We're leaving for the guild in a bit." Zazie ordered leaving the room while throwing a towel in her face. Aqua sighed and went to do as told.

Juvia was the next to wake up from the large rooftop. Ski was cuddled into her stomach sleeping softly. Juvia rubbed her eyes yawning. Not wanting to disturb Ski's sleep. Juvia tapped her forehead in a distinct spot making her turn back into an exceed.

Juvia learned how to do that from Igneel. He always did that to Katsumi his exceed when they got angry at each other. All dragon slayers exceeds have these what you would call 'Reverse spot'. They all vary and learning where they are located takes great senses of magic power and human anatomy.

Juvia picked up the now dark purpel exceed in her hands, grabbed her stuff and lept off the front of the house. Juvia entered her home and crossed Zazie walkng down the stairs.

"Hey Zaz' where's your other half" Juvia asked giggling a bit.

"Aqua is in the shower. May I ask why Ski is in her exceed form?" Zazie asked politely.

"Juvia made her turn back into an exceed." Juvia explained looking at her purpel friend.

"Good enough. I suggest you get dressed" Zazie informed bowing her head slightly. Juvia looked at one of the clocks hanging around the nearby wall and went wided eyed.

"Eeeeeh...it's already the afternoon.!!!!!!"

Zazie nodded "I already woke up the others. I'm going to get Levy and Autumn now"

"Good get them up or drag them if you can, see you in a bit Zaz'" Juvia said running up the stairs Ski still sound asleep in her arms.

Zazie continued her walk towards the large library. She walked into the room to find the girls in strange positions for the usually sane ones. Levy had her head buried in between couch cushions while her body was in sitting up position.  Autumn was harder to see since she was sleeping ontop of bookshelf.

Autumn began rolling to her side in the process making herself fall from the shelf."Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!! I'm up"

"I am well aware." Zazie answered from the door. Autumn looked up to see the quiet beauty.