Chapter 2 : Village of Rose

The bluenettes joined up at Magnolia's train station one early morning. The sun was partly covered up by clouds but did nothing to stop from shining down. Juvia arrived at the station before Levy and was forced to wait for her.

Juvia huffed walking back and forth. She was standing alone with her bags.  Juvia arrived early thinking Levy would make an effort to try and come on time for once.

Levy wasn't one to be late all the time but, she sometimes has time management problems. Juvia could recall how on one of their missions. They were delayed one week because Levy  was to caught up in her book to get on the train.

Juvia shook her head at the memory.  "Juvia!" Said girl turned her head towards the voice calling her.

Levy was finally there with a large bag strapped to her, hopefully only filled with clothes and not books. She was in her usual attire, minus her signature headband. She panted once she caught up to Juvia. "Sorry I'm late!"

"What took Levy so long?" Juvia asked with an annoyed expression. Her apologies didn't matter to Juvia, she just wanted to leave.

Levy pointed to her bag. "I passed out at my desk last night and did my bag today. But I wanted to bring some books with me and sorting through them took some time... sooo  I just grabbed some of my older books"

Juvia wasn't surprised by Levy's actions. She's known for falling asleep at her desk all the time. Juvia shook her head and pointed to the ticket booth. Levy's beaming smile fell to ground. Juvia smirked mischievously, that's what she gets for making Juvia wait.

As part of their aggrement Levy paid for the tickets, making Juvia smile in amusement that she did not have to pay a thing. Juvia liked to make money but she definitely didn't like spending her own.

In return it made  Levy pissed off that Juvia just smirked when she paid for the tickets and now would not stop giggling when they got to their seats.

"Would you stop mocking me!?" Levy screamed. Her temper getting the best of her for once. Levy opted out for her usual orange dress and had on green shorts with an orange short that showed off her stomach.

"Oh Levy-chan no need to scream, does losing money make your temper even worse?"Juvia retorted still giggling in her seat. Almost falling out from her movement. Juvia had on her black dress from the Grand magic games.

"I do not have that bad of a temper jeez!! STOP laughing or I will throw my book in your face" Levy threatened glaring at her best friend, thinking she looked threatening with her chipmunk voice.

Juvia stopped giggling then looked at Levy's face.  Just to see how made she was . It was the most hilarious thing for Juvia. She absolutely loved seeing Levy mad like this even if it almost always ended up with a book in her face.

"BAHAHAAHHAHA!! Oh little Levy is so mad how sad. That temper of your's sure is hot" Juvia bursted out laughing with tears in her eyes. Then a book came flying to her face but she still continued, unfazed.

"That's what you get for making Juvia sit in the sun" Juvia snickered with a sly smirk creeping up her face.

Levy was so done with her antics and she didn't feel like throwing another book in her face. She decided to just ignore her laughing, hoping she would shut the hell up quickly.

Not soon enough --for Levy--, Juvia calmed down. She fixed her hair which got a bit messed up when the book came flying.

"Are you done?" Levy said not looking up from her book.

"Yes yes Levy  , Juvia was just teasing. So how long until we arrive at the village" Juvia asked looking through the window. It was quite the view. Lush grassfields as far as the eye can see. Various flowers radiating warmth and the sky a scarlet red. With the sun just about to set complety. Truly magnificent in her opinion.