Chapter 23

Hey guys sorry no update for a while I hope you had a good Christmas! I GOT AN IPHONEEE K let's get to the book.

**Samanthas POV**

A few months later

It's been a few months and honestly nothing's been going on. Emma has a new apartment with Jack (yeah early huh?) so me, Dan, Ivy, and our man child are alone. It actually getting close to the due date right now.

In other news the twins are walking around making parenting really hard. They so know a few words so yeah.

I'm on the sofa with the other 3. It's like 3:00 in the morning.

"So we're just going to like sit here?" I ask.

"You can make out if your bored enough." Ivy mumbles, laying her head on Phil's lap. I laugh.

"I don't think me and Dan has the energy." I say.

"I honestly don't." Dan says.

"Go to bed then." Phil says.

"I think that's what I'm going to do. Night peeps." I say then go to mine and Dans room. He follows me. I lay into bed and Dan gets in next to me. He puts his arm around my waist. "When do you think the baby is going to be here?"

"Any time Sam." Dan says.

"It's pretty close to my birthday too. Hint hint." I say.

"2 more months. Calm your tits." Dan says. I feel a really hard kick from the baby. Shit not now.

"Dan I think I just hit labor." I say.

"Wait what?" Dan asks. Then I feel my water burst.

"Shit my water just broke." I say.

"Really now?" Dan asks getting up in his underwear. I laugh. He runs to tell Phil and Ivy downstairs. I walk downstairs and look at them.

"Get me to the damn hospital." I say. Dan groans.

"Guys I'm going to go with Sam. I want you to get the kids and come soon." Dan says. They nod. Dan rushes me out to the car and drives to the hospital. I feel my first contraction when we get there. We get to the front desk.

"The Howells? What now baby coming?" The lady says. I nod then bite my lip from the pain. A few nurses rush then get me into a room. They give me painkillers then let Dan in. He sits into a chair then gets his phone out. We've been through this so many times it doesn't even faze him.

"Phil just texted. He's on his way with the kids and Ivy." Dan says.

"So he's not going to drop them off with Emma or someone?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Guess not." He says.

A few minutes Phil arrives with all four of the kids. they have to stay out in the waiting room because their not old enough. Neither the babies or Ivy. It pisses me off Ivy can't come in. Phil rushes in the room.

"Hey." He says.

"Oh hey welcome to the party." I say.

"Calm down the kids had trouble getting up." Phil says.

It takes a few hours until they say that I can push. Dan gets to the side of the bed and holds my hand while Phil watches. Phil still watches...its funny. It actually gets easier the more I give birth. It actually took less time, and didn't hurt AS BAD.

We soon get him out. Dan looks at his phone and the poll that's been running for a few months for the baby names.

"Looks like Justin won." Dan says. I laugh. They soon hand me Justin and Dan takes a picture and tweets it.

"Last kid?" I ask.

"Yes." Dan says. I laugh.

A/N sorry it's short just kill me now. atleast it's something. it's 1 I need to

Sleep... Oh yeah 2 more chappys till the end