Chapter 20

Samantha's POV

"I'M PREGNANT!" I yell from the lounge.

"OH I DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW!" Dan yells from his room, while doing his liveshow.

"THOUGHT YOU NEEDED TO KNOW!" I yell. We told the fans a few weeks ago. I walk up the stairs then lay on top of Dan's lap.

"I want you to know i'm doing a liveshow." Dan says.

"Oh I didn't fucking know." I say. I sit up so i'm sitting in the middle of Dan's lap. "Oh hai."

"So ask Samantha a question!" Dan says. "What are you going to name the baby says Sarah C."

"Uhh we haven't really been thinking about it but we picked out 5. Ian, Justin, Ari, Jackson, and Cody." I say. 

"You should have the fans vote says Faith." Dan says. He nods.

"Thats a really good idea that I never thought of." I say then bite my lip.

"Oh my god never bite you lip." Dan says, reffering to everyone spamming "DAT LIP BITE!". I laugh.

At the end of the live show we go downstairs. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. I go behind Dan. He opens the door and there is a blonde girl, with hipster glasses, and a off the shoulder top on. She filps her glasses off.

"Hai i'm Emma." She says.

"Hey i'm Dan." Dan says.

"SAMANTHA!" She yells then looks at me.

"EMMA!" I yell then run and hop into her arms.

"YOUR SO FAT!" She yells.

"I KNOW!" I yell.

"LOOK AT MAH GLASSES!" She yells then puts them on.

"OMG SO HAWT!" I yell.

"YOU AND ME BABY AINT NOTHING BUT MAMMELS SO LETS DO IT LIKE THEY DO ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!' She yells.

"Samantha whos this?" Dan asks.

"She went to school with me when I was in the adoption center." I say.

"How did she find us?" Dan asks.

"Well she said when she was 18 she would move here. I gave her our adress." I say.

"Are you a fan?" Dan asks. She nods creeply. "Great." He walks into the lounge.

"Raise da roof." She says.

"RAISE DA ROOF!" I yell. "Come in." She walks in and I close the door. We walk into the lounge and Ivy turns around.

"EMMA!" She yells.

"IVY!" Emma yells then goes hug her. Me and Dan laugh. "Look at mah hipster glasses."

"Amazing Emma." Ivy says.

"Yeahhhhhhh." She says. I burst out laughing. "COOL GUYS DON'T LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS!"

"THEY JUST WALK AWAY!" I join in. 

"AND THEN WE ALL EAT RAINBOWS!" She yells. We all laugh.

"Jack and Finn are coming over in about an hour for a video so you guys will need to get ice for your titties." Dan says.

"My titties are flairing and they will for a while." Emma says. There is a knock on the door and I run to it. I open the door and see Jack and Finn.

"JACK FINN!' I yell.

"SAMANTHA!' They yell. I jump in their arms and they laugh. I guide them into the lounge. Emma and Jack have direct connection.

"Dan. Cue the fireworks." She says, hitting his arm. I laugh.

"You guys are idiots. Come on guys we can go upstairs to film. Leave the freaks by theirself." Dan says then goes to the stairs.

"PSHH WE DON'T NEED YOU WE HAVE EACH OTHER!" Emma yells. I laugh. "Ithought Phil lived with you."

"He does. He's just off on a trip." Ivy says.

Later that night everyone is in bed including the kids. Me and Dan are the only ones up. Dan cups his hand to my face. He kisses me. All of a sudden we hear a crash.

"Dammit." I mumble standing up and walking towards the sound. I bump into Emma.

"Your with Dan?" She asks. I nod.

"I thought you knew." I say. "I mean i'm pregnant for gods sake."

"Oh." She says then looks at me then Dan.

"Emma whats wrong?" I ask trying to stop her from turning away.

"Nothing its fine." She says then walks to the guest bedroom. I turn towards Dan then bite my lip.

"What just happened?" He asks.

"Nothing. I'm going to bed love you." I mumble then walk up the stairs. I hear Dan sigh. I climb into bed then fall asleep.

A/N: This was really fun to wright. Me snd my friend Emma came up with the ideas in class xD. So yeah sorry if its short D: