Chapter 15

Samantha's POV

"Oh I know your Samantha." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"I was joking around!" She says.

"Oh my god you bitch!" I say. "I'm done!" I get up and walk away.

"No come back!" She says. I laugh. "Wheres my child?" 

"Well Ivy, it's a boy. I named him Bently. He kinda had to get a heart transplant. He survived and hes going home with me tonight." Phil says. Ivy smiles.

"We made him." She says quietly.

"Yeah I know." Phil says then sits on the bed with her.

"Well put a ring on her before she tried to do something Samantha did." Dan says.

"Hey it's not my fault!" I say.

"It's your fault that you walked in the middle of the road." Ivy says.

"Shutup." I say then stick my tongue out.

3 Days later

"MERRY CHRISTMAS SAMANTHA!" I hear Dan yell. I flip him off. "Come on get up! Phil, Ivy, and Bently are already here!"

"Fine." I say then sleeply get up and walk into the lounge. Ivy smiles then gets up off of Phil's lap then walks over to me.

"Who's sleepy?" She asks.

"Meee." I say. Phil laughs.

"Lizzy is enjoying Bently." Phil says. I walk over to her on the sofa, holding Bently.

"Do you love your cousin?" I ask then laugh.

"He's so small!" She says. We all laugh. I get a blanket and wrap it around me then lean agenst Dan on the sofa.

"So whos ready for presents?" I ask.

"ME!" Lizzy yells. Ivy picks up Bently and Lizzy runs to the tree.

After all the presents Lizzy sits down and plays and the other babies are sat down on the floor.

"So one from me and Phil to you guys." Dan says. Me and Ivy have confused looks on.

"What?" I ask. Phil hands us a picture of a pretty big house.

"This is ours." Phil says.

"All of ours?" I ask.

"yeah. Me and Dan thought it would be better if all of us lived together. It would be a lot eaiser." Phil says. I smile.

"When are we moving?" Ivy asks.

"After everything is packed. Phil and I already have some furniture in." Dan says.

"So thats what you were doing when you said you were going to meet Phil all the time." I say.

"Yep!" Dan says.

"Oh my god you bitches!" I yell then hug them both. They laugh then hug me back.

"So later on we're going to one of the famous Finn and Jack parties." Dan says.

"That sounds fun." Ivy says. "But we'll have to drop off the kids at a nanny or something."

"We have a place." Dan says. I lean agenst Dan and he kisses the top of my head.

"Well my birthday is in 5 months watcha gonna get me?" I ask.

"More like mine is in a month watcha gonna get me?" Phil says.