Chapter 11

Samantha's POV

I get up and stumble into Dan's arms. He catches me then smiles.

"I got you." He says. I smile then get stable again. He keeps his arm around my waist to keep me from falling. "Excited to go home?"

"Very." I say. He chuckles. We go sign out then outside. "Where is the car?"

"Home." Dan says.

"Dan!" I say.

"Hey its not my fault I wanted to stay with you!" He says. "We can get a taxi." 

We decide to get a taxi. We get home rather fast. We go up to the flat. I go to the bathroom and see my scraggly hair and attempt to brush it out. I need a shower. I look down and see a razor with dried blood around it. Did Dan cut himself?

"Dan?" I ask then pick up the razor. I go up to him in the lounge. "Dan." He doesn't respond. I stand infront of the T.V.

"What the great british bake off is on!" He says. I hold up the razor.

"Dan let me see your wrists." I say a bit more harshly then I thought.

"Why?" He asks.

"I don't know I FOUND A FUCKING RAZOR IN THE BATHROOM!" I yell.

"JUST THINK IF I DIED! WOULD YOU FUCKING CUT!?" He yells. I show him my wrists.

"DANIEL I HAVEN'T CUT IN 4 YEARS!" I yell.

"BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS FUCKING PERFECT!" He yells.

"IT'S SO FUCKING FAR FROM PERFECT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT!" I yell.

"YOU HAVE ME, MY KIDS, AND YOUR THE MOST POPULAR KID AT SCHOOL! YOUR PERFECT!" He yells.

"YEAH I HAVE YOU, AND I LOVE YOU TO DEATH BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT MY LIFE ISN'T PERFECT!" I yell. I burst into tears. Dan realizes what happened. He takes the razor out of my hands then pulls me close to him.

"Shh babe i'm sorry." Dan says.

"Is me almost dieing going to affect us?" I get out, muffled by Dan's shirt.

"No." He simply says then holds me tighter.

"Can I please see your cuts?" I ask. He sighs then pulls up his sleeves to see 2 pretty deep cuts.

"Dan." I whisper.

"I'm sorry." He whispers back. I raise up his wrist and kiss his cuts.

"Never again for me. Please." I say.

"Never again." He says. I outline a heart on them with my finger.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says back. Dan's phone starts ringing.

"ALWAYS THE PHONE THAT HAS TO RUIN THE MOMENT!" I yell. He chuckles then picks it up.

"Hello...Phil?...BUT IT ISN'T DUE FOR A MONTH!...we will be there...at Finn and Jacks...bye" He says.

"Samantha we need to get to the hospital. Ivy is having her kid." Dan mumbles rushing around packing things we might need.

"Not the hospital again." I groan. "I'm really weak though." I say. 

"Don't worry i'll help you." He says and gets his phone then texts Jack and Finn. "Lets go." He says. I groan then get up. I get my coat on then walk to the door. Dan speedwalks over to me then pust his arm around my waist as we speedwalk to the car.

We manage to get to the hopsital. We rush over to Phil who is at the front desk waiting for us.

"Lets go." He says then leads my back to the room. I can already hear Ivy groaning. I feel so sorry for her? Is this how Dan felt for me? No probably not. We walk into the room. Phil first. Then I see her. She is holding onto the side of the bed, and her eyes are squeezed. I rush over beside her.