Chapter 13

Samantha's POV
1 week later

"Dan get out of the way" I say as he stands in front on the TV.

"We need to talk." He says.

"Can we after Doctor Who?" I ask.

"There is Netflex for a reason." He says then turns off the TV.

"YOU BITCH I WAS WATCHING THAT!" I yell.

"Samantha we're becoming distant." Dan says.

"Thats what married couples are supossed to be like right?" I ask. We hear a crash from the kitchen. "Might want to feed Lizzy first." I say and get up. He laughs and follows me. "What do you want?"

"Sandwich!" She says. I get into the frige and get everything I need.

"What Dan?" I ask.

"We're becoming distant." He says.

"And? I'm 16 what am I supossed to do about it?" I ask.

"I was thinking if we could try that date again." Dan asks.

"As long as I don't die again then we will be just fine." I say then hand Lizzy her sandwich.

"You died mummy?" She asks.

"Don't worry about it." I say and walk into the lounge. Dan follows me.

"So have about it? Tomorrow before the raido show?" Dan asks. I smile.

"Sure!" I say. He smiles then hugs me. "As long as I don't get stabbed, ran over, shot, muggled, kidnapped, or anything else." I say.

"I promise." Dan says.

"I have to wear a cast for 2 more weeks because of you!" I say holding up my cast on my left arm.

"It's just a little cast!" Dan says. I roll my eyes and laugh. Dan smirks.

Phil's POV

Waking up at 1:00 again. Ivy and Bently are still in the hospital and I worry so much about them. Ivy still isn't up and they are going to start the surgry today. I go get a cup of coffee then check my twitter, and facebook. I go and put my contacts in, and change into my gengar shirt with jeans. I put on my coat and walk to the hospital. I walk in and back to the room. I walk in and smile at the little girl beside her. I walk to Ivy and hold her hand.

"Wake up please." I whisper and feel the tears running down my cheek and onto her hand. I wipe them off and stare at her figure. "Why won't you get up."

"Mr. Lester?" I hear a man ask. I turn around and smile at the doctor.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Your child has just gotten through the surgry. He survived but we're going to keep him over night to make sure he is fine." The doctor explains.

"May I see him?" I ask. The doctor smiles and nods. He leads back to the room that we were in before and to the same bed except he is only hooked up to a few wires like the others. I smile and pick him up. "Hi Bently. I'm your dad." He opens his blue eyes. I smile. "What's up bud?" The doctor laughs.

"I'll leave you alone with him." He says then walks out. I kiss his forehead then put him in one hand. I get my phone and text Dan that Bently is fine. He texts back a smiley face and I put my phone away.

"You don't know how much I love you." I whisper. "Now only if your mum was here." Bently reaches out and puts his hand on my face. I smile then think of Ivy with her newly dyed purple hair, and beautiful blue eyes. I miss her so much. I sigh then put Bently down. I walk out and back to my flat.

Samantha's POV
1 Day later

I jump around the room in excitement trying to find an outfit for later. We're leaving in 30 minutes and i'm still in my underwear, and haven't even done my hair and makeup. Dan walks in and smirks.

"Enjoying the view??" I ask refering to my almost naked body.

"Yeah acutally." He says then smirks.

"You pervert." I say. He laughs. I get my black pants and my black and grey striped shirt and put that on with my flats. I quickly straighten my hair then do my makeup. Dan smiles at me.

"With 5 minutes to spare. Impressive." He says. I laugh. 

"I would like to thank the acadamy." I say. He laughs. He's in his eclipse shirt with black skinny jeans.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yep!" I say then take his hand and follow him out.