Chapter 17

Samantha's POV

We have almost everything unpacked right now. I have a small stomach bug that bothers the fuck out of me because I can't do anything. Dan walks infront of the T.V.

"Guess what time it is." He says.

"What?" I say, sounding like i'm stuffed up.

"Your going to drive today." He says.

"Okay, but I might wreck the car." I say. Dan laughs.

I get ready then walk out with Dan. He gets into passangers seat then waits for me. I stand there biting my shirt sleeve.

"Stop being adorable and get in." Dan says. I groan and get into the drivers seat. I hold my hand out for the keys. "Put on your seatbelt."

"Okay dad." I mumble then fasten it in. He then gives me the keys. I start the car then put it in drive. I hold down on the break.

"Come on let up on the break." Dan says.

"Dan i'm scared. We might die." I say, He laughs.

"Just let up on it a tiny bit." He says. I let up on it and the car slowly starts to move forward. "Now press down on the gas." I press down a bit then it lurches forward. I try again but a smaller bit. We start driving down the neighbourhood. Driving is honestly easier then it seems. "Just telling you we're going to get your provisional now."

"Oh my god really?" I ask.

"Yeah! You have 5 months till your birthday so why not?" He says. "Now take a right here."

~~Time Skip to after the test~~

"Congragulations Samantha Howell you get your Provisional Licence." The guy says then hands me my licence.

"Thank you so much." I say as he walks away. Dan gets into the passanger seat. "This is probably one of my favourite pictures iv taken."

"You idiot go home." Dan says. I laugh then start the car then drive home. I run in the house.

"I GOT MY PROVISIONAL!" I yell.

"WHEN IN THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT!?" Ivy yells then rushes down stairs.

"I'M DOING MY LIVESHOW YOU IDIOTS!" Phil yells.

"HELLO PEOPLE! I GOT MY PROVISIONAL!" I yell.

"SHUTUP!" Phil yells. I roll my eyes then show it to Ivy.

"it's beautiful." She says.

"One of my best pictures i'v taken!" I say. She laughs.

"Your lucky your husband will take you out to get it. My boyfriend won't get off his lazy ass." Ivy says.

"I'm really conciderate." Dan says closing the door.

"Fuck you." She says then walks off. I laugh. I groan then lay on the sofa.

"Are you still feeling bad?" Dan asks, pulling me close to him.

"Mmhmm." I groan. "I'm hungry."

'What do you want?"

"Dan's tasty stir-fri." I say. Dan laughs then runs into the kitchen. He later comes back with a bowel then hands it to me.

"Thanks babe." I say then start eating. Dan gets his controller then starts playing skyrim. "So what are we going to do about school and Lizzy?"

"I really want to send her to private school but I don't know how that would work out with all the fans and stuff." Dan says.

"i agree. I guess we could just explain things to the teachers. They could protect her right?"

"Sam their not just going to take time off just to protect Lizzy." Dan says. I nod.

"I don't know we could try for a few weeks." I say. Dan nods.

"Yeah." He says. 

Later that night all of us are sat on the sofa. Me, Ivy, and Dan are scrolling through the internet while Phil is watching Doctor Who.

"NO ROSE NO FUCK YOUR FACE IS GONE STOP IT!" Phil yells.

"Spoiler she gets it back when The Doctor destroys the cable." I say.

"You bitch." He says. I laugh.

"We have to go back to school tomorrow." I moan. Ivy moans loudly.

"Come on guys one more year after this one. You can handle it." Dan says.

"Grade 11 is hard though." I say.

"Yeah." Ivy says.

"Shutup and get used to it." Dan says. I stick my tongue out. I soon close my laptop and sit on Dan's lap. I put my head on his chest and listen to him breathing. He rubs my back. "Tired?" He whispers. Everyone else is in their room sleeping.

"Yeah but I don't want to leave. We rarely get the time to do this." I say. Dan chuckles.

"Just fall asleep. I'll carry you upstairs." Dan says. I do as i'm told and fall asleep.

A/N: Yeah I know filler chapter but you know 2 chappies in 1 day. Mostly because my boyfriend had to go to some kind of party without me. I will punch him really hard in the face off a cliff into the road into the DEPTHS OF HELL! Thats what true love is like kids...stay safe