Chapter 21

Emma's POV

I run into my room after seeing Sam and Dan. I thought she was with some kind of douche at her school who got her pregnant. I wasn't expacting Dan to be the one to ger her pregnant. I stop worring then get my phone and text Jack. I gave him my number before he left yesterday.

Hai! -E

Heyy! -J

So... -E

Yeah... -J

OH YOU SLUT! -E

wat... -J

Sorry i'm bored. -E

Did you know, it's 3:00 in the morning? -J

Yeah...THEN WHY ARE YOU UP THIS LATE MISTER!? O.O -E

Gee, sorry mum. -J

Oh plz, you know i'm awesome! -E

Nope. -J

WHAT!?! -E

No, your more then awesome! -J

Awwww...YOU DAMN RIGHT! -E

So, um...do you want to, um, go to lunch tomorrow? -J

Sure, who's coming? -E

I was thinking just us? -J

OKAAAAAAAY! -E

Wow... -J

Yeah I know...I'M FABOO! -E

Okay, see you tomorrow yeah? I'll pick you up at 11:00. -J

Sure, goodnight -E

Cool night ;)! -J

I blushed as I turned off my phone. Man, I love England!

Samantha's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night. Dan is up on his Mac writing a script.

"Dan it's 3:00 in the morning." I say.

"I know." Dan says. He leans down the pecks me on the lips. I get up and run to check on Emma. I see her turn out her light. I knock on the door.

"Come in." She says. I open the door and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Are you mad?' I ask. She shakes her head.

"No, i'm just suprised because I thought you were with some douche at your school." Emma says.

"I was for a while. Anyway...How's your YouTube channel?" I asked.

"It's doing well! I was actually wondering if you could make a video with me?" Emma says.

"Sure! When, i'm free anytime because all I do is sit on my ass and watch Doctor who, or Cupcake Wars. Mmm cupcakes." I say.

"I was thinking tomorrow? But before 11:00, I kind of, have a date..." Emma says. She  blushes.

"OMG! A date? With who?" I ask, very excited.

"Um Jack." She says. This is awesome! I've noticed that Jack was kinda lonley. Emma is perfect for him!

"Okay tomorrow at 9:00? I'll edit while your on your date!" I say.

"Sure goodnight bestie!" She yells.

"Shh." I shush her.

"Surry. COOL GUYS DON'T LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS!" She whispers/yells.

"THEY JUST WALK AWAY!" I whisper/yell back while leaving the room.

A/N: I know its short because it was written by the one and only Emma or Dan_girl19!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She wrote it on a notebook at school and I hate her for it because it made it 10x harder to write this. I hope you happy Emma -_-.