Chapter 9

Samantha's POV
1 Week Later

Dan is taking me out tonight. We're leaving the kids with Phil and Ivy. I tye my dress in the back then apply some natural makeup. I starighten my hair then smile at myself in the mirror. I turn around and see Dan looking at me.

"Your beautiful." He whispers. "You don't know how much I love you."

"No matter how much I love you more." I say to him then hug him. He pecks me on the lip.

"Ready to go?" He asks me.

"Yep!" I say then skip outside.

"We're going to walk today." He says. I smile sweetly at him.

"That's fine!" I say then walk out the door. Dan grabs onto my hand. His phone goes off. He checks it and his eyebrows furrow. "You okay babe?"

"Just fine." He says then puts his phone away. 

We soon get to the crosswalk. I look up in Dan's eyes. I honestly love him so much. He's perfect for me and I wouldn't want to lose him for the world. I look to the left and to the right then start crossing the road.

"WAIT SAMA-" Then it all goes black.

Dan's POV

She looks both ways then walks out. A speeding car comes out of nowhere.

"WAIT SAMANTHA!" I yell but it was too late. She was hit by the black car. I watch her roll over the top then through the glass. "MY WIFE!" I yell then run to the car. I see her laying lifeless in the guys passenger seat. I pick her up. "SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!" But everyone was ahead of me. The ambulance pulls up. They grab her out of my arms then into the strecher. I run into the vehicle with them. I sit down as they close the doors. I take her hand while I take in what all just happened. "You can stay with me."

We get to the hospital. Everyone starts yelling for nurses and surgons. They take the strecher to the back and I follow them. A nurse stops me.

"Mr. Howell you can't go back here." She says.

"I NEED TO SEE MY WIFE!" I yell.

"Sir i'm sorry you can't see her at the moment!" She says.

"NO I NEED TO SEE HER PLEASE LET ME! PLEASE!" I yell.

"I can't i'm sorry. We will update you quickly." She says. I give up then walk to a seat then put my head in my hands. I start crying.

About an hour a nurse walks out. She walks out with me. And Phil, who recently showed up.

"Mr.Howell. Your wife has died tonight due to a cracked skull. I am very sorry." She says.

"WHAT NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" I yell. I run to her room and try and knock on the door. "WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IT THIS! LET ME IN LET ME SEE MY WIFE." I yell.

"Sir please back away." A nurse says.

"DON'T TOUCH ME WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS! LET ME IN!" I yell then see them cover up her body with a white sheet. I burst into tears and keep knocking on the door. I soon fall on my knees then cry into my hands. I run out and Phil catches up to me.

"Dan calm down." He says.

"WHY CAN'T GOD FORGIVE ME!? SHE WAS THE ONE THING I LIVED FOR! NOW HE JUST KILLS HER! WHAT DOES HE TAKE ME FOR! I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND!" I yell then run the rest of the way home. 

Phil's POV

He runs home after yelling at me. I put my hood over my head because it starts raining. I let the tears run down my face. My sister, the only family I have left, has died tonight. This can't be happening. All i'm hoping for is a miracle to happen and the hospital to call. That probably wont happen. She's dead. Me and Dan just have to accept that.

I walk into the apartment to see Dan already here. He is on the sofa crying. I walk over to him and put my arm around him.

"It's okay Dan. Everything will be okay." I say.

"No it wont. No miracle will happen and you know that. She will remain dead. I just never told her how much she means to me. And I never gave her this." I say then pull out a box. I open it and pull out the necklace in the form of a heart. I flip it over and read the "DanxSam" on the back. I wipe away the tears and throw the box across the room. I get up and speed to the room. I slam the door and get in the bed. I can still smell her scent in the bed. I get onto Twitter.

Hey guys. Well something tragic happened today. Samantha got ran over and died. You may not believe me so I may not make many videos.

I post that then shut my laptop. Now how am I going to tell the kids? I curl in the bed and start crying.

A/N: I can tell your planning my death right now. Please don't kill me plzplzplz. I got this idea from LifesLittleWays on A Danisnotonfire Love Story~Forever Yours so plz don't kill me for copy right. Byez! Oh yeah 2 in one day im on a record!