Chapter 10

Phil's POV

I get up and check myself in the mirror. My eyes are puffy and red but Dan's are probably no worse. I go to the lounge.

" Happy Thanksgiving...Dan what are you doing?" I ask. He is putting on his coat.

"I got a call from the hospital. There might be a miracle after all." Dan says.

"Oh, i'll go to my apartment and get Ivy. We can drop the kids off with Jack and Finn." I say.

"I have no time I need to go now." Dan says then runs out the door. I hurry and get ready then go get Ivy.

Dan's POV

I run out side. Fuck its freezing. I run to the hospital then to the front desk.

"They called me for Samantha Howell?" I ask.

"Yes Daniel Howell? Go to room 264." She says then smiles at me. I quickly run up the stairs and to the door. I knock on the door and the doctor looks at the door and smiles. He opens it.

"Mr. Howell, it seems as if a Thanksgiving miracle. You wife has came back during the night. She has no memory loss. It seems as if she just has fractured her arm." The doctor says. I feel the tears well up in my eyes.

"Please don't be joking." I whisper.

"Why don't you go see for yourself? She's sleeping right now." He says.

"DAN WHAT HAPPENED!?" I hear Phil yell. I turn around and see him running down the hall.

"She's awake and perfectly fine." I say.

"Oh my god my sister." He says then rushes in. I go in after him. She starts opening her eyes. She looks at me then smiles.

"Dan." She whispers.

"Samantha." I whisper then kiss her. She instantly kisses back. She pulls away.

"I'm alive." She says.

"I know." I say. I feel the tears start running down my cheeks. She wipes then away with her thumb.

"I love you so much." She says.

"I love you too." I say. She hugs me tight. She looks at Phil. He is crying.

"Phil don't cry." She says.

"I can't help it." He says wiping away his tears.

"Come here big bro." She says. He goes and hugs her then kisses her forehead.

"I missed you so much lil sis." He whispers.

"Dan the kids." She says.

"Their fine.They don't even know you were...dead." I say.

"Good." She says then smiles warmly.

Later that day Phil went back to his apartment to check on Ivy and to get the kids. I climb into bed next to Samantha, and hold her close to me.

"Samantha?" I ask.

"Yeah?" She asks then looks up. I look into her brown eyes and try and see what she is feeling like.

"What was it like to like,,,die?" I ask.

"Well, at first when I was put in the hospital I was weak, and suprizingly thirsty, then I was dizzy, and confused. Then it was like I feel in a hole. I stoped breathing. I felt them giving me CPR then it was all light. I could still like think if that made since. I was thinking of you and Phil, and the kids. It was all so confusing. Then I woke up. I was under a sheet and in a cold room. I started screaming to get out. A few doctors came in and checked my pulse then rolled me into a room." She says.

"Well, thats weird."  I say. She nods.

"I don't think I was actually dead." She says. I chuckle.

"Well if you don't have a pulse then your dead idiot." I say.

"Yay imma zombie!" She says then starts groaning. I laugh.

"Wow. I missed you." I say.

"What was it like? To know I was dead." She asks.

"Well the nurse came in and told me that you died. I kinda ran all the way to your room then started pounding on the door. I saw them cover you with a sheet. I ran home. Phil tried to calm me down but I yelled at him. I just had a break down. Oh I need to give this to you. I was going to give it to you at the restrant." I say then get up and get the box out of my jacket. She sits crosslegged on the bed. I sit in front of her and hand it to her. She opens it then turns it to the back.

"DanxSam." She reads out loud. She smiles then hugs me. "I love it." She puts it on the turns it to the front.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She says then kisses me. I kiss her back. She pulls away then smiles.

A/N: I knew you were probably expecting this. Don't worry theres more to it ;)