Chapter 4

Samantha's POV

"Dan hurry and set up the camera." I say.

"Hey we have to have amazing lighting and stuff." Dan says.

"Wow just come and sit your ass down so we can start this." I say. He comes and sits next to me, and I hold the mac.

"Hello internet! Dan and Samantha here and we're going to be reading fan fiction. Not just any fiction, but phan fiction!" Dan says.

"We're reading the hat fic." I say. "How exciting!"

"This was made like 4 years ago but screw logic." Dan says.

"Okay so lets start." I say then click on the link. "I will be Phil!"

"And I will be Dan of course." Dan says. 

"'Hey Dan can we get a hampster?' I always wanted one but my roommate never thought that we would look after it." I start out.

"Phil we've talked about this, you wouldn't take after it, you can barly take after youself!" Dan reads.

"He retorted. it wasn't really in an angry way but he never took into account that i was older then him and I lived by myself before him so getting a hampster won't be that bad. I decided not to argue. Dan was stuborn and wouldn't change his mind." I read.

"OH HOLD THE PHONE WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!" Dan yells. I laugh loudly.

"It seems that they called you stuborn." I say. Dan pouts.

"That's mean." He says.

"Oh well." I say. We decide to skip to where it starts getting interesting. "I wake up during the night, my body freezing cold and I was unable to move. I opened my eyes and they were wide with shock. I looked down and I was naked with roped tying me to a chair, and in the corner was a sinester looking Dan, that was also naked." I read. I burst out laughing and put my hand over my mouth.

"Oh my god." Dan says.

"Dude when did you rape Phil!?" I yell.

"I'm sorry I can't help it sometimes." Dan says.

"Oh my god dude!" I say. He laughs. "Read."

"Morning sleeping beauty, I was wondering how cold the room had to be for you to wake up." Dan says. "Sleeping beauty." He strokes my hair and I pull an unconfortable face.

"Don't touch me." I say. He laughs loudly. "His voice sounded so fluffy and innocent but the words wern't coming out wern't. He was only wearing his fluffy grey hat, he pulled it up to reval a small black creature sitting in it." I continue reading.

"Oh this hat?" Dan asks then grabs it and puts it on my head.

"Yes this hat." I say. He laughs. "Striker. What the fuck was he doing? I don't normaly swear but this situation was so confusing, and I was terrified, what is Dan doing to me? 'D-Dan? What are you doing? Why am I tyed up? Why-' I stopped when he moved toward me, his expression changing from happy when I woke up, to murderous." I read.

"Don't be scared Phil. We're going to have fun with striker." Dan reads, his eyes grow big. "What the fuck is this?" He laughs loudly.

"He cackled then showed off his- OH MY GOD I'M NOT READING THIS!" I yell. Dan reads when I read.

"Oh my god." Dan says. I laugh loudly.

"GUYS DAN GOT A BONER!" I yell. Dan puts his hand over my mouth.

"Nope." He says.

"Anyway thats all were going to read right now. Tune in next time where we get sexual." I say then make a weird face at the camera. Dan laughs.

"So leave a like if you enjoyed! Goodbye internet!" He says then ends the video.

"Well that just happened." I say then yawn.

"Are you tired?" He asks.

"Well naw its 2:00 in the morning!" I say. He laughs. 

"Go to sleep i'll start editing the video." Dan says.

"I'm scared that your going to rape me with a hamster." I say. He laughs.

"I already raped you." he says then winks.

"Dan, it's not rape if you like it." I say.

"Go to sleep." He says.

"Go to sleep with meeee we have a flight in the morning." I say.

"Fine." Dan says then takes his shirt off. I put on my pajama bottoms then climb in next to Dan.

'Night night Danny-poo." I say.

"Night night Sammy-poo." Dan says. I laugh then fall asleep.

The Next Morning

I walk up at 7:00 in the morning. I groan and roll over to face Dan. He groans also then looks down at me.

"Glad to know you didn't tie me up." I say.

"Shutup it's just a fan fiction." Dan says. i laugh.

"Why do we have to get up earlyyyy." I groan.

"You can sleep on the plane." Dan says then gets up. "Get up." He hits me with a pillow.

"No." I say.

"Get up."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Don't make me pull you."

"No."

"Well, you put this on you love." Dan says then grabs my feet and pulls me out of the bed.

"DAN!" I yell.

"Hey it's not my fault you wouldn't get up." Dan says, then laughs loudly. I get up and quickly change then put in my contact lenses. I straighten my hair then get my bags. I grab Dan's also then walk out to the car. I throw everything in our small trunk then push it shut. I sigh and walk back in to see Lizzy running away. I chuckle.

"Dan?" I ask walking around.

"Yeah?" I hear him say from the twins room.

"So you confirmed that the twins are staying with Jack and Finn right?" I ask.

"Yep. Just talked to them." Dan says, picking up Mia. I walk over and pick up Oliva and mess with her brown hair.

"Did you get all you wanted?" I ask, looking around.

"Yep. All set." Dan says.

"Oh wait shit I forgot my straighteners. Be right back." I say then sit Oliva down. I run and unplug them and roll them up and stick them in a carry on bag. "Okay now i'm ready."

We walk out to the car and put the kids in their seats. Just incase you didn't know by now Lizzy is coming with me and Dan and the twins are staying with Jack and Finn. 

After we drop off the twins we drive to the airport. Me and Dan hold onto Lizzy's hands and swing her back and fourth. (If you didn't know Lizzy stands for Elizabeth :p) We meet Phil and Ivy. We get onto the plane and start the long ride to L.A.