Chapter 22

Emma's POV

I finish the last curl in my blone hair. I put the curling iron down then smile. We haven't done the video yet. We decided to do it after my date. She's in her room editing Dan and Phil 10. I walk into her room. She turns around then smiles at me.

"He's gonna love you." She says. I smile.

"I'm nervous." I say.

"Hes going to love you! Don't worry about it." Samantha says. 

"But this is srs bsnss." I say. She laughs.

"But really. I was 12 when I went on my first date with Dan! I was so nervous but I knew he was too. Look at us now! We're perfect." She says.

"I know. I need to go. Where is Dan and Phil?" I ask.

"Doing a video with Carrie." She says, turning around to continue editing. "Good luck by the way."

"Thanks." I say then close her door. I grab my hipster glasses on then fix my bangs. I walk into the lounge and grab my bag. Phil walks downstairs with his kid in his hands.

"Hey good luck on your date." He says. 

'Thanks." I say. I walk out the door and to the car.

I get to starbucks and see Jack on his phone waiting for me. I smile and run towards him. He looks up and he has his hipster glasses on too. I chuckle to myself. He holds his arms out for a hug and I walk into them and hug him back.

"We're twins!" I say. He laughs.

"Yep!" He says. I smile. "So lets go get a drink shall we?" He asks. I nod and we walk in.

About 2 hours later I hug him goodbye. I get into my car then drive home. I walk through the door and Samantha and Dan are making out on the sofa.

"Walking into PDA is just amazing." I say excitedly. Samantha pulls away then looks at me. She runs to me then smiles.

"WHAT HAPPENED DID YOU KISS? WHEN IS THE BABY DUE!?" She yells.

"Come on really?" Dan says. I laugh.

"Dan just got cock blocked." I say. "And no I didn't kiss him but we hugged!"

"That is the most pathatic thing i've heard. When me and Dan started dating he was like 'boom your not single' then he kissed me didn't you babe?!" Samantha says.

"Dan what did you give her?" I ask.

"Ask Ivy." Dan says then shrugs. I laugh.

"SOOO you want to do the collab now?" She asks. I nod and follow her into her room. "WITH THE TASTE OF YOUR LIPS IN ALL RIGHT YOUR TOXIC!" 

"DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT!" Dan yells. I laugh.

"I cock blocked your boyfriend." I say.

"Correction. My husband." She says.

"SAMANTHA LESTER!" I yell.

"Correction Howell." She corrects me. I finish setting up the camera. We sit down and I turn on the camera.

"Hello peeps Emma here and i'm here with my British friend Samantha!" I say then motion for her.

"Hello peeps!" She says.

"She has a british accent!" I say.

"Yes, I do." She says. "Did you know when I was in the 3rd grade I thought I was dumb. Then the teacher said 'snack time!' and I said 'YUM BITCH YUM!" 

"Well then." I say. "BILL NYE YOUR MOM'S A GUY!" I yell.

"BILL NYE YOUR MUM'S GUYYYYY! BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL NYE YOUR MOM'S A GUY!" She finishes.

"Thats our song." I say. She nods.

"Yep." She says.

"CHARLIEE! CHARLIEE COME WITH US CHARLIEEEEE!" I yell.

"COME TO CANDY MOUNTAIN CHARLIE!" She yells.

"STICK A BANANA IN YOUR EAR!" I yell.

"STICK A BANANA RIGHT IN YOUR FAVOURITE EAR!" She yells.

"BOY O BOY O BOY!" I yell.

"SCREAMING DICK NIPPLES!" She yells. I look at her then slap her. She pretends to cry.

We finish the video then hand the file to Dan.

"SInce I edited Philisnotonfire 10 you edit our video." Samantha says.

"Fine." He says then takes the file then goes up to his room. Me and Samantha play with the 4 babies while he finishes.

A/N: yay! I just finished it today because Emma made me. I had 290 words in 1 week. Procrastination. Yes. Thats right. SAMANTHA BRENNAN IS A PROCRASTINATOR! I get it from Dan ;). Anyway.....