Chapter 3

Samantha's POV

2 weeks later

I also read the hat fic, the skin fic, and the chair fic. um i advise you not to read it. it is very sexual and gross and i puked...lets just say Dan killed a hampster with his...yeah okay im done sorry.

here you people need this: http://danisnotfabulous.tumblr.com/

Dan knocks on the door to our room that I locked. I sigh and get up. I open the door and see Dan with a concerned face on.

"Babe I worry about you." He says.

"About what?" i say then bite my lip.

"You stay holed up in our room most of the time. Your not even eating and its super noticable. Even the fans are noticing." Dan says. We stay silent for a while until Dan hugs me. "Please tell me whats wrong with you. I worry about you."

"Dan i'm 16 let me be." I say.

"Samantha I worry about you. Ever since we came back from our honeymoon you've been off." Dan says. "Is something happening at school? Please trust me."

"Dan." I whisper then lead him into our room. We both lay on the bed and Dan holds me close to him. "I'm in depression or something. I just haven't been feeling the same. I've been wanting to tell you but I just can't explain how I feel."

"Is it me?" Dan asks.

"Nonono I love you more then anything. It's just about my life right now. Just think. I'm 16, i'm fucking married, and I have 3 kids., and i'm still managing with straight A's." I say.

"That does sound stressful. Do you want me to take you out of school for like a week or 2?" Dan asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"I will." Dan says. I smile and kiss him.

"I'm a moonchild!" I say. Dan laughs.

"Please don't quote that video." Dan says.

"Please?" I say. Dan sighs.

"I'm the fucking sun from tellitubies." Dan says. I burst out laughing. He smiles. I poke his demple. He chuckles then pokes my nose. I scrunch up my face. He smiles. The phone starts ringing. I get up but then fall Dan gets up then trips over me. We burst out laughing. I get up and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sam." I hear Phil say on the other end.

"Hey." I say quietly then bite my lip.

"Um I was calling to ask where is Dan? He is supossed to be at the BBC1 building." He says.

"Dan arn't you supossed to be at BBC1?" I ask. His eyes get big as he realizes he is supossed to. 

"Fuck." He mumbles under his breath. He gets up and starts pulling off his pants.

"I need you to come too." Phil says.

"Okay. I'll have to tell the daycare to hold the kids over a bit." I say.

"Okay hurry." Phil says. I hang up then start changing fast.

"My hair!" I say.

"We have no time." Dan says.

"Wow your going out in hobbit hair." I say.

"Haha yep. I'm going off you and the danosaurs." Dan says. 

"I used to be a danosaur." I say.

"You better still be." Dan says. I laugh, We jump in the car and drive down to the station. Dan starts walking fast and I run after him. I look in the window and see a new girl standing behind the counter. Dan walks in and I run behind him.

"DAN SLOW YOURSELF!" I yell then run into the building.

"Woah he has no time for fans." The woman behind the counter says. I laugh.

"Nonono i'm his...wife." I say then smile at the sound of wife.

"Dan has a wife? That's the silliest thing i've ever heard." She says. I give her a duh face. "Anyway get out Dan has no time for fans at the moment."

"Bro really? I'm not a fan!" I say. "Haven't you seen his videos?"

'No i'm afraid not." She says.

"Dude let me in i'm Samantha fucking Howell! Not a fan!" I say.

"Are you sure?" She asks then looks down at my shirt. Really this is the 2nd time this happened! I wore my danisnotonfire shirt again. I shound have worn some other shirt but i'm a retard. 

"Samantha what are you doing?" Dan asks.

"This woman wont let me though!" I say.

"Let her through she is my wife." Dan says. We both smile.

"Oh i'm sorry Mr and Mrs Howell it won't happen again." She says then gives us a smile.

"Better not." I mumble. 

"Samantha." Dan says as we walk into the room.

"What happened?" Phil asks.

"Idiots." I say then walk next to Ivy. Phil chuckles.

"Well, we want you 2 to be in the show today." Phil says. Me and Ivy sqeal then jump up and down. They took away mine and Ivy's show for some stupid thing.

"Yay I love you guys!" I say.

"Me too!" Ivy says. Dan and Phil laugh.

"When it first comes on lets tell people Phan is real!" I say.

"How about no." Phil says then bites his lip. Oh yeah that. Fuck. About 5 years ago; when Dan and Phil first adoped me; they kissed. It was just a little kiss but Phil got pretty pissed.

"Sorry Phil." I say.

"It's fine." He says and gives me a reasuring smile.

After talking with the people and planning about what is going to happen, it is finally time to start the show. Me and Ivy get out of the camera focus as the intro starts. Finally Dan and Phil are on camera.

"Hello people i'm Dan!"

"And i'm Phil!" Phil says.

"And this is the Dan and Phil show. Before we put on the first song we have 2 guest that you know very well if you watch our videos. My wife Samantha and Phil's girlfriend Ivy!" Dan says. We run over beside them. I stand beside Dan and Ivy stads beside Phil. We put on the spare headphones.

"Hello i'm Samantha!" I say then wave at the camera.

"And i'm Ivy!" Ivy says then waves. Dan presses the button for the song to come on. We take our headphones off. The cameras are still on us because we don't have a video for the song. Dan walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him and put my head on his chest.

"Tired?" Dan asks.

"Yeah, i've been tired, and hungry, and sick." I mumble.

"Dan did you get her pregnant again? Dang you already have 3 kids." Phil says. Me and Dan laugh loudly.

"No i'm just feeling out of it. I'm probably just a little sick. Ivy when is your due date?" I ask.

"Month or 2." She says.

"Oh."  I say. "Dan I have a headache." 

"Tough it out babe you'll be fine." He says, then pecks me on the lips. I laugh.

"There goes another gif." I say. Dan chuckles.

"Guess what." Dan says.

"What?" I ask.

"We're going to seaworld with Cat in a week." Dan says.

'OH MY GOD!" I yell then realize i'm really loud. 

"Yeah. We're going for 2 days." Dan says.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I say.

"Come on the song is almost over." Dan says. We walk over to the microphones and finish the show.