Chapter 12: Twitter Trials

A/N Hey peoples, I appologize in advance for my lack of understanding on the mysterious ways of Twitter. I don't have twitter (SHOCKER), but I hope you get the general idea of what the peopke are trying to say. 

A million thoughts swam in my head. He was going to hurt me. He was famous, and I was no one. This was Lizzy’s dream, not mine. I couldn't be so selfish. But then I thought of how good and honest Liam was. He wouldn't hurt me, and as much as I hated to admit it, my sister was dead. Lizzy was gone and she wasn't coming back. It doesn't matter that this was her dream. It can be mine too. For once in my life, I was going to choose something that will make me happy, not Lizzy. So, taking his hand, I whispered, 

“Yes Liam, I would be honoured to be your girlfriend.” Taking me in his arms, he kissed me lightly on the lips before taking my hand and leading me to the kitchen.

We decided to make some sundaes. Getting out the ice cream, we scooped vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry into large bowls. When he grabbed the chocolate sauce, he grinned mischievously at me. 

“No. Don't you dare!” I warned him. He didn't listen. Aiming it straight at my stomach, he squirted chocolate sauce all over me. 

“Oh, now you did it” I said. Grabbing the whipped cream, I chased him around the counter, spraying whipped cream all over his head. Soon, a full fledged food fight commenced, and I was completely covered in delicious condiments. We had gone through two containers of chocolate sauce, a can of whip cream, and a tub of ice cream. 

“Okay, okay. I give up! Mercy!” He cried. Laughing evilly, I smudged one last bit of ice cream on his nose. Then, on impulse, I grabbed a cherry and stuck it on his head. He smiled. 

“Come on. We have to take pictures.” He ran to get his phone. When he came back, He had two phones. 

“What’s that?” I asked slowly. He smiled at me. 

“That, is your 1 hour anniversary gift.” I stared at him. He couldn't be serious. He’d bought me a phone? Suddenly I remembered how rich he really was. He could buy me a car if he wanted to. 

“Liam… I can't accept this.” I said stunned. He frowned. 

“Why not? It’s just a phone.” He asked curously. I almost smiled at this. He’d been so used to having money, He didn't realize how strange of a gift this is. 

“This must have cost you a lot of money! Plus, I can't pay for the monthly bill, I don't have any money.” He smirked at me. 

“I set up the plan into my account. You don't have to worry about it. And Im not stupid. I know that this gift is strange, but since I have all this money, I may as well spend it on you.” I grinned at him, accepting the offer. It was a beautiful phone.

Sure enough, the first contact on there was Liam. His contact was labelled: My super sexy BOYFRIEND! <3. I laughed when I saw this. 

“Hey, we should tweet this. After all, you do look delicious.” I joked. He nodded, and with the help of my new phone, we took pictures and posted them on my twitter. I tweeted, Just chilling with @Real_Liam_Payne #making sundaes!!. The picture we took was hilarious. I was shrieking while Liam pretended to lick the ice-cream off my face.

Liam posted the same thing to his wall. @IzzyGrey #making awesome sundaes with my new girlfriend! <3. Ignoring it, I joined Liam on the couch watching old Batman reruns.

After an hour, I went to check my twitter. My eyes widened when I saw how many people wanted to follow me. Almost everyone in my new school, and about 1000 strangers. It was amazing just how many people liked you just because you knew someone. Apparently, that was not always true. My heart started pounding when I saw how much hate I had. Some girls were horrible to me, just because I started dating Liam.