Chapter 10: Save You

Liam’s P.O.V.

I had sent the boys home after Izzy had left. Exhausted and sleepy, I just wanted to go to bed and sleep off the day. Kissing Izzy made this the best day of my life, and getting her phone number made it even better.

I decided to text her, just to see how she was doing. She seemed pretty tense when she left. Pulling out my phone, I sent her a short message. Hey Iz. Hope everything is alright. Text me when you get this. 

I had just changed into my pyjamas when my cell phone rang.

“Hello?” I asked cautiously. I heard a commotion on the other end and I got worried. 

I said, what do you want?” I heard Izzy’s shaky voice from the other end. Now I was concerned. Obviously she wasn't talking to me, so she must be in danger.

Standing up, I got changed quickly as I listened to the conversation. Suddenly, Izzy screamed. I jumped up and, with phone in hand, ran to my car.

Shut up you bitch!” I heard a man’s voice say. Another scream and a thud. He must be hitting her.

Anger surged in my veins. He was hurting her.

The more noise you make, the more pain you get.” The man yelled.

I heard Izzy say something about South Side cafe and I was off, already driving there. I went way over the speed limit, but I didn't care.

You trying to call for help bitch? No ones gonna come!” The man screamed and I heard Izzy crying.

The last thing I heard before the line disconnected was her scream, “LIAM!” Then, the line was dead. I wasted no time calling all the boys and telling them the situation.

“Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall. Lizzy, South side cafe. Hurry.” 

When I arrived at South Side I ran inside and asked the first waitress I saw.

“Did you see a girl here? Blonde hair, blue eyes, about eighteen?” I asked quickly. The girl put a hand on her heart.

“Oh no. Follow me.” The waitress explained on the way to the back door about Izzy running away from home, and being let out the back door.

“I didn't know anyone was out here. I thought she would be fine. I'm an idiot.” I patted the girls shoulder before running out the door.

The alleyway was silent, and empty. Where could he have taken her?

Jogging down, I saw the shattered remains of her cell phone and knew this was the place. Then, out of nowhere, a scream came.

Izzy’s scream.

It was coming from the building on my left. Not hesitating, I ran inside the worn down apartment looking for her. The scream came from upstairs. I ascended two by two until I reached the door she was in. 

The sight I saw on the inside I will never forget. Izzy had large gashes cut into her thighs and forehead. A large man had her pinned up against the wall. She was screaming and crying.

“Not again! No!” The man was just about to violate her. I didn't hesitate. Running in, I tackled the man, wincing when Izzy fell hard against the ground.

I punched the creep hard in the face, but he kicked my feet out from under me. I was young and strong, but seriously outmatched against his height and wisdom when it came to fighting.

He kneed me in the jaw before jamming his elbows in my ribs. The air escaped my lungs and I gasped for air as his fist connected with my sore jaw. Izzy was passed out on the ground beside me, the life bleeding out of her. The man sat on my chest and began continuously punching my face, left, right, left, right.

I had just about given up when four other boys ran into the room and tackled the man. They all began beating him up as I crawled over to Izzy’s limp form.

Gently, I turned her over and stroked her hair. I could hardly see through the blood in my eyes.

When the man had gone unconscious, the boys came over and helped me stand up. Niall carried Izzy downstairs while Harry called the police. Louis and Zayn helped me limp down to the ambulance waiting outside.

The doctor insisted that I go to the hospital to check for internal bleeding.

“I want to ride with her.” I said to him. He was about to protest when he saw the look on my face. 

So, I rode with Izzy to the hospital, holding her cold, limp hand the entire way.

“Please be okay.” I whispered gently.

“Please don't leave me.”

A/N Hey peoples, here's the next chapter. Hope you love the suspense :) Pleeeeeeaaaassseeee vote for this story and comment. Love ya all XD

Her EyesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara