Cum 4 Me

Drake chuckles, "i had to take this opportunity. I hope you understand."

Nicki walks towards him "Im bout to take the opportunity and eat your slice of cake"

Drake avoids her glare.

"How about i take the opportunity to eat your cake?" "Nigga what?" Drake picks her up and slings her on his shoulder. "Let me gooo! Haha"

Drake kisses her thigh and runs towards the bed room.

"Drake come oooon!" She giggles.

He lays her down on the bed and gets on top of her. 

He pecks her cheek before they lip lock.

Nicki wraps her arms around hhis neck, and plays with his hair. Nicki sucks on Drake's tongue as he pulls away. He stares into her eyes. "Damn Nic, you suck tongues too? Haha"

She smiles, showing her dimples, and bites her bottom lip.

Drake kisses down from her lips, to her neck.

He adjusts himself and starts rubbing her clit and sucks on her neck.

Nicki lets out a moan and holds his head to her neck. 

He moves her hot pink g-string out the way and starts to finger her. Sucking on her neck harder, occasionally taking gentle, nibbles. 

She starts grinding on his fingers, becoming wetter and wetter every movement. 

She moans louder and Drake takes out his fingers and puts them in her mouth.

"Shh, you dont want to wake up Aubriana. " he says with a smirk.

Nicki sucks on his fingers while he kisses down her body.

Collar bone, breasts, stomach. 

Once he reaches his destination, he pulls his fingers away from her mouth and puts them back inside her. "Damn Bae.." 

She lets out a giggle before a breathy moan. Drake fingers her faster. 

She bites her tongue and caresses her breasts trying not to make noise. "Cum for me Onika. Cum for Papi."

Drake flicks his tongue over her clit, before putting it in his mouth and sucks hard.

"Owwh fuck! Im gunna cum! "

Drake continues until he feels a warm, goey liquid drip from inside her.

He pulls his fingers away and shows her, stretching out his fingers.

"Damn Nic haha, thats a lot of cum."

She blushes and sits herself up, taking Drake's hand and starts to suck the cum off. 

She moans While she sucks on his fingers. She feels Drake's dick throb.

She smirks and kisses him, immediately putting her tongue in his mouth.

"How does my cum taste?"

"Like mango." He says with a wink. (>.^)