Tour Temptation

(Nicki's POV) 

[3 Months Later] I sat in my all pink dressing room, sitting in my chair getting my hair and makeup done by Terrance and Day. Since today was the last show of my Roman Reloaded tour, I wanted to surprise my barbz with my classic wig: The black and pink long bob. Omgee, they are gonna be just as excited as me! I heard a knock on my door. It was Safaree handing me my microphone and telling me to get on stage. I rolled my eyes and gave myself a overlook in the mirror. I look good! Work it! I thought to myself. I could hear the roars of the crowd grow louder and louder as I emerged from stage. Tonight was gonna be a good performance. My song Whip it blasted through the speakers and I rapped the first verse: Hey you, jump in this ride. Its real nice and slippery inside. Ride Ride , come get ths pie R R R Ride it in style. I could smell the crowd's energy. Other than God, my barbz are my reason for getting outta bed . Once the song was over, the spotlight was on me . "I just wanna say how much I love my barbz and ken barbz. You guys are my reason. Without you, I'd still be waiting tables at Red lobster. *Chuckles* I love you all, each and everyone of you! Goodnight. Muahhhh!" I handed my microphone off to one of the stage managers and made my way to some of Ymcmb and my glam team. First one to greet me was Terrance. "Honey chileee , you did good. You slayed." I gushed over at his compliment . The rest of the fam said their congrats. I changed from tonight's costume to a simple light pink fitted tee and yoga pants with my wavy black wig . I was on my way to the hotel so I could rest and possibly skype Aubrey. 
~
Before I could even press the start button on my car (no keys, push to start. lol I had to), There was a dark figure standing next to my passenger window. I was about to call 911, then they started yelling!
"Wait, Nicki. Gimme a chance to explain!" The person pleaded. I guess I'm not going to my suite anytime soon. I rolled down my window to see Cameron, my horrible ex boyfriend I dated during my mixtape days. *Fuck, Drive Nicki DRIVE!*