My Dear Daughter

Drake sat up at the sound light cries through the baby monitor before quickly grabbing it and turning if of, just as Nicki groaned and rolled over. Her eyes was still shut but Drake could tell that she was about to sit up, Nicki could feel his hands gently push her back down into the sheets. " But Aubriana needs me," she said into the pillow Drake smile at her and said I'll take care of her just rest, I'll get her. "No Aubrey, she might need to be feed." There are bottles downstairs remember just rest Drake replied to her as she fell asleep. He walked across the hall into her room where he softly pushed the door open and the cries of her daughter could be heard more, he walked over to her crib and took her up into his arms laying her soft skin against his, Aubriana cries softened as she realized who was holding her, "what's wrong with my little princess?" He asked as she looks up in her daddy's big hazel eyes, until Drake started remembering the day she came into the world. He sat down rocking her to sleep He could feel her tiny hands gripping his hand as he rocked her and check the warmth of her milk before placing it in her gummy mouth as he feed her Nicki could hear daddy singing to her daughter "I got my eyes on you, you everything that I see I want your high love and emotion endlessly " she smiled softly and fell asleep peacefully so as Nicki .