Love Me - Part 2

Nicki's giggles decorated the air with innocence as she and Drake sat on the balcony side by side outside of her bedroom in their own chairs. The only thing separating them was a table with a tall pitcher of lemonade and two glasses; one half empty, the other half full. Nicki was on her blackberry... lurking. She cleared her throat and Drake looked over, but that's all it was. She continued to watch and listen the cool breeze as it makes a rhythm with the trees and leaves.

"This is beautiful..." she smiled.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this cuz I'm gettin kinda bored..." He sipped from his half empty glass.

Some barbie in TL must have tweeted something extremely funny because Nicki began to laugh a weird, squeaky laugh.

"What's so funny?"

Nicki shook her head and looked back down at her phone. She continued laughing, trying her best to hold it in.

"Ew, hahaha, don't laugh like that again."

She laughed even harder.

"Ew, hahahaha!! Stop!"

Nicki couldn't help it. She lost herself, breaking into a laughing fit; her hand hovering over her mouth, her eyes closed. Drake couldn't take it anymore. He had no clue what was so hilarious. He got up and walked over to her. He lifted her out of the chair without caution. Nicki didn't even know he moved so it frightened her when she felt her bottom leave her chair. She held on tight to him.

"AUBREY?!" She shrieked.

"Oh, look whose back." He smiled.

"Don't do that! We're on a freaking balcony! We could've fallen over the railing or something!"

"Hahaha, relaaax. I got you."

"Exactly my point..."

"Ooo, that hurt."

"I'm jus jokin baby." She smiled and gave him a kiss.

Drake then sat down in her chair, cradling her body in his arms like she were an infant and he the new parent. He took her phone and slipped it into one of the netted pockets in his basketball shorts.

"Hey? I was using that."

"Key word: was."

"You're rude. I didn't even get to tweet anything and I know my barbz and Kenz miss me."

"You can tweet later... you only have one day and a few hours left with me."

Nicki pouted with crossed arms. Drake just smiled and kissed her nose. She giggled and kissed him back. Nicki wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked him on the lips while saying, "I... love you Aubrey..."

"I... love you too... baby..." He said, kissing her in between his words as well. They both went back and forth with tiny pecks on each other's soft lips until they started completely making out with tongue and all. Minutes passed and they both pulled away as if on cue. Drake stood up with her still in his arms and began to walk toward the glass door.

"Where we goin?"

He carried her over the threshold and slid the sliding door shut. "How do you feel about bein wet?"

"Huh?!"

"How do you feel about bein wet??"

She side eyed him.

"Nicki. Do you wanna get wet or not? Simple question."

"Um... Aubrey? Where is this heading?"

"Your pool?"