A Dricki Love Story: This Was Meant To Be.

(Nicki)

"Nicki , you're needed on set in five." My bestfriend , Safaree "SB" Samuels said handing me my pink sparkly microphone. I swallowed the huge lump in my throat , Straightned out my Blonde wig with the pink tips out and put on the fakest smile for my barbz. "Okay Faree' , Thank you." Is all I could reply back. I've been feeling weird lately. I can't explain. I just feel so lonely once I get offstage from performing. My thoughts were quickly interrupted by Sb pushing me on stage.

***

(3rd Person POV)

The stage at the Toyota center was packed. A full house. The barbz could feel Nicki giving life to every song she performed. She Performed Superbass, Itty bitty piggy, Stupid Hoe, Turn me on & One more song.

Then Dj Diamond dropped the track "Moment 4 life". Nicki was shocked , because she didn't rehearse for that song. Nicki made her way half way through the song. Before she knew it , a pair of strong arms latched around her small waist. She turned around to see no other than Aubrey "Drake" Graham. "What I tell them hoes bow bow bow to me drop down to ya' knees. Young Money the mafia , thats word of Lil cees" He rapped into his Mic. Once the song was over , Drake looked into Nicki's chocolate almond eyes and said "Miss Minaj , Its been a pleasure performing with you tonight. You were just amazing. And Might I say You looking bad as hell doing it. Great show , I love you. Goodnight and Take care Houston,Texas!" "Thank you Drizzy. You did Good too . Caught me by surprise , but thanks for showing up. I love you too. Goodnight My Texas Barbz!" And with that Dricki exited the stage.

(Backstage)

Drake was looking around for Nicki. He wanted to see her one last time, before his flight back to Toronto. He came all the way down to Houston to be able to perform with Nicki and to possibly tell her how he felt about her. Drake has know Nicki for about 4 years now and ever since he laid eyes on her, he has fallen in love with her. She was Beautiful,funny,smart,and helpful. When he was onstage with her tonight , that just boosted him to want to tell her tonight. He heard heels clacking on the white tile floors. Drake jogged around the corner to catch up with the sound of heels. He found Nicki. Drake tapped Nicki on the shoulder. She turned around and flashed Drake her million dollar Dimple smile. His hazel eyes roamed her beauty. Her cute little nose. Her full pink rosey lips, her banging body, and her tiny feet. She was the Defintion of PERFECT. "Uhhh , Earth to Drake?!?! What's up ?" Nicki said Waving her hands in his face , bringing him out of his trance. "Ohh. Umm Nicki Hey, I just wanted to tell you my plane to Tornonto leaves in about an hour." "Ohh Well I'm going to miss you around here , Drake." If only he kew how much Nicki meant what she said. She always loved Drake. Ever since he came into Young Money around the same time as her. He was sexy, cute, funny, intelligent, and Charming. She didn't want him to leave. She was always good at camouflaging her feeling towards Drake. She was always used to guys treating her wrong and with no respect. This is why she never dates. Too many problems and mistakes & Nicki was too busy in her career to date anyways. But there was Something different about Drake. The question was why was tonight the night to unlock al those hidden secrets? Nicki's inner question was cut off by Drake Kissing Nicki on the lips. *Ohh God why did he Do that ?!? I'm going to kill him , but it felt so good* Nicki thought. Her brain switched back to reality mode. She did not want Drake to think she was easy , so she pushed him off of her. Drake got the message Nicki was sending and took a step back to look Nicki in the eyes. *There he goes , using his eyes to suck me in* "Drake what the hell were you thinking?!?!" "Nicki I am so sorry, I couldn't help myself. But between me and you , you know you like it." Nicki's mouth dropped and she rolled her eyes. "No I didn't! Don't you have a plane to catch?" "Yeah, you right Nic. I'll see you around. Take care ma". Drake took a step closer to Nicki and lifted her chin up . She looked up at him and he winked at her then walked off , not looking back. Nicki stood there for a moment thinking. There was something about Mr. Aubrey Drake Graham that makes Nicki want to melt to ice . This is love. Nicki felt someone nudge her on her shiulders. "Aye Nic , You ready to go?" Safaree asked with his LV duffle over his shoulder. " Yeah Faree' , Lets get out of here." Nicki replied. "Oh and Nic ?" "Yes Faree' ?" "Wipe your mouth. You over there drooling and shit. Coons never do that. Whats gotten into you?" Nicki kept walking towards the parking lot with her eyes fixed on the floor , smiling. "Hehe, No one Safaree , no one".