Our Blessing

3 Months Later

Nicki: Drake I've been feeling sick like I've gained alot of weight *Pouts* Do you still find me attractive?

Drake: Of course I still find you attractive! just looking at you gives me a Bonner! You're the most beautiful women that God has blessed me with ONIKA TANYA GRAHAM! I LOVE YOU TO DEATH! then gives her a full lip kiss.

Nicki: ..................

Drake: Babe did you tell Amber about your little one yet?

Nicki: No.. But I was planning on telling her today! doe!

Drake: WELL... you better tell her you know how she gets about babies.

Nicki: Okay!

Drake: Well I'll be heading to the studio in a minute.

*Nicki Calling Amber*

Nicki: I really need you to come over I have something to tell you!

Amber: Can't you just tell me over the phone??

Nicki: No BITCH!! I need you over here ASAP!

****Call Ends****

********Doorbell Rings*********

Nicki went to open it!

Cassie: I'm here! *As she walks in* what is it you want to tell me so bad?

Nicki: *Gasp* Okay! I wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant!

Cassie: Your pregnant!!! OMFG! when did this happen??? Now I'm gonna have someone besides to spoil than Maddie. We'll what is the sex?

Nicki: I'm going to see the doctor in about 20 minutes.

*Nicki got in her pink Benz followed by Amber*

*Doctor Office*

Nurse: Hello Mrs. Graham

Nicki: Hello how are you I've an appointment with Dr. Habibi

Nurse: He'll be with you in 5 minutes so just relax.

Nicki: OK Thank You.

(Nicki inner thoughts: 30 minutes I will be finding out the sex of my baby! I hope it's a girl that way Maddie can have a cousin to play with)

Cassie: I'm so excited I'm here to share this beautiful moment with one of my best friend I Love You so much I couldn't asked for such a beautiful amazing friend now we're in our motherhood phase it's such a blessing.

Nicki: Aww Thank You! ;\ I'm gonna be a mother to a girl or a boy! *They hug each other tightly*

Nurse: Dr. Habibi is really for you Mrs. Graham

Amber: Yesssssssss!

Dr. Habibi: How are you feeling today Mrs. Graham?

Nicki: I'm tired very sleepy and fat. While she unbuttoned her pants and pull her blouse up!

Dr. Habibi: Well I'm going to rub some gel on your stomach on you'll get to see the sex of your child, Well your 12 weeks pregnant and its a .........

Nicki: Well... was is it Doc?

Dr. Habibi: Itz a girl.

Amber: OMG! OMG! OMFG! OMG! *Rubbing her tummy*

Nicki: I'm so glad that I'm gonna be a mother. *crying* *Picks up phone to call Drake*

Drake: Baby

Nicki: I have wonderful news to tell you!

Drake: I hope Itz a girl! but if Itz a boy I will still accept it but a really want a girl.

Nicki: Well your wish has come true its a girl!

Drake: Bae you better not be messing with me!!

Nicki: No I'm not! well I'll see you at home bye Love you!

Drake: Love you!

*call End*

*Nicki Gets Home*

She started cooking some steaks, mash potato, and string beans with brandy full moon playing on her iPod.

Drake: Hey beautiful

Nicki: Handsome Hey Daddy.

Drake: *Rubbing her tummy* My little Graham Wayne is excited to be an uncle. I'm gonna be a father Thank You.

Nicki: Welcome! suga daddy