Aniversary Gift

Drake surprised Nicki with a gift she always wanted In all her lifetime Nicki face was in awe she couldn't even move it was like she was in shock then she blurted out DRAKE!!! you're the most wonderful, loving ,kind man I know in all my lifetime of dealing with man and I love you so much I don't know what I'd do without you my king!? How did yo ass know that I always wanted to go to Paris! Are you a snitch ?! Are just a too goodie shoes husband ?! Drake replied saying what woman wouldn't want to go to Paris??!

But Bae it's just amazing and mind blown Nicki replied Thank You! Thank you! she ran upstairs screaming I've to start packing. While Drake in his mind saying I don't know what is she packing when it's already packed lol Drake walked upstairs saying Bae what are u gonna pack? Clothes Nicki says while shuffling up her closet Bae it's already packed and in the car ready to go so get yo ass In the shower! Really!!!!!? Ama go shower now, but Bae can i shower with you or nah!? Sure Bae anything for you. They got ready and leave for the airport where there private jet was waiting.

When they got to Paris it's was already night and it was the best time to take her out and show her off as they got to there suite with their luggages they didn't have anytime to unpacked their tour guide came for them. To show them around the city of light. After a couple drinks and fine dinning they decided to go back to their hotel room ,while in their room nobody couldn't think straight after all em' drinks Nicki of all person couldn't control herself as she hovered over Drake unbuttoning his shirt while French kissing him, Drake either couldn't control his self while pulling Nicki down on his fully erected Dick meanwhile fingering her tight pussy as Nicki started to moan In his ears *yuess papi do it like that!* until they were butt naked Drake laid Onika on her back for her to get the full length as he thrusted back and fourth with no mercy after 5hrs of sexing they were both knocked out after all em' drinks 🍻🍺 meanwhile Aubriana In the other room sleeping.