I love You.

Drake rams himself inside her. She lets out a puppy cry and squeezes the sheets.
Drake smacks her ass and almost immediately, she starts to bounce that ass on his dick.
He stands, watching her do the work. 
She starts to moan, rubbing her clit.
She pushes herself all the way back, feeling every inch and every throb. Then circles her hips on it.
Drake pushes her down, making her arch her back more than slowly pulls out.
Nicki moans loudly, and he rams back in.
"Fuck! Yes Drake! Fuck me just like that!"
Drake goes deeper and pulls her hair making her lift her head. 
He pulls her hair further back, making her look up and Drake covers her mouth. 
He starts to fuck her faster, harder and Nicki starts wailing, puppy cries.
He stops and leans towards her ear.
"If you dont shut the fuck up. Im going to stop. And if you wake up Abriana, im going to punish you."

Drake grabs a pillow and gives it to her.
"Bite this."
She immediately starts biting it, muffling out her cries of pleasure. 
Drake can feel Nicki's climax getting higher and higher.
"Youre gunna cum for papi a second time? Huh Lewinsky? I want you to fucking squirt for me."
Nicki moans Drake's name into the pillow before screaming in pleasure. 
Drake smirks and pulls out moves out the way, while Nicki squirts.
Out of breath she releases her grasp from the pillow and takes in deep breaths. She rolls over breathing heavily. Drakes gets ontop of her, inbetween her legs and slowly inserts himself inside. "Put my legs behind my head, i hit the ceiling with it" Nicki said seductively while he lifts her legs.
Nicki moans before Drake kisses her, taking deep strokes inside her.
After about 5 minutes Drake reaches his limit.
"Augh! Fuck, im cumming."
They both moan while Drake slowly pulls out, cumming inside her.
Nicki rubs her clit and looks at him.
"Ah, shit haha, wanna see a cream pie?"
Drake pulls all the way out and watches her push out his cum until it reaches the brim of her slit.
She continues to scoop out the cum and licks it off her fingers. "I can get used to Lewinsky haha."
Nicki giggles and crosses her legs. "Now we can finish cleaning the room haha."  

Abriana begins to wake up, and cry as she stands up trying to get out of the play pen.
"I got her" She says while finding her robe.
Drake nods and finds somes sweats to put on.
Nicki walks out to Abriana, who is asking to get picked up.
"Shhhshshsh dont cry baby. Youre ok. Did you have a bad dream?" She says, picking her up.
She brings her to her room and plays with her to get his mind off of the nightmares

After a few minutes she brings her a snack and goes to help Drake clean their room.
"Damn, last night mustve been crazy for the room to be this fucked up haha." She starts picking up clothes and bottles.
"Hell yea. "
He throws away some torn clothes.

This is like... some Hangover 2 type shit haha. "
Drake laughs and continues to clean. 
They take about an hour and thirty minutes. 
Drake goes to check on Abriana.
Abriana is passed out on the floor. He picks her up and puts her in the crib.
Nicki stands, leaning in the doorway, smiles as Drake tucks him in and pecks his forehead.
Drake turns around and jumps a little. Nicki runs out the room and cackles.
"Did i scare you!? Baahaha!"
Drake goes to where she is "No..... i just wasn-"
"Dooont let your little man ego get to your head, you know damn well i scared you haha."
Drake walks up to her and holds her waist "The only thing that scares me is when Roman takes over in bed."
Nicki cracks up "Are you dead ass? Haha!"
Drake nods, staring at her lips.
"Aww haha, its not my fault. " she's looking in his eyes.
"What're you looking at?"
Drake leans over and kisses her, then pulls away.
"Ooooh" Nicki says, "thats why you looked like you have no sense? Haha"
"See, you ruined a good moment haha" he lets go of her waist.
"Wait, what? No! No i didnt haha!"
Drake curls up on the couch and pretends to cry.
"I was trying to be romantic and... and... you r-r-ruined it! Waaa."
Nicki shakes her head and sits next to him, runs her fingers through his curls.
"Dont cry Papi haha, we'll get through this."
He uncurls himself, sitting on the couch.
He puts her legs on top of his, but she sits on his lap, straddling his legs.
"Are you sure?"
"Positive haha"
She leans over and passionately kisses him.  Saying I LOVE YOU PAPI.