Tour Temptation Part 2

(Drake's POV)

Before Nicki's show . . .

"Hey there beautiful." She flashed that goregous smile. "Hello handsome." "Hows it out there in Boston? I miss you alot." "I miss you more, but I wish you were here." I could she tears forming in her eyes. God, I hated this more than anything. Six months into this relationship, and we already had to go and satisfy our fans. I mean, I know it sounds selfish an all, but sometimes I wish we weren't famous. Is it wrong to want my girlfriend all to myself sometimes? Gesh! "I know, I know. Its just that Cortez scheduled so many meetings to discuss my ovo clothing line, upcoming album, possibly a tour. . ." I said that last part about the tour fast, hoping she wouldn't hear me. "Did you say a tour?" She squinted her big brown eyes at me through the computer screen. I nodded my head no. "Don't lie . . . Aubrey Drake Graham.!" Damn, I knew she was serious when she said my whole name. "Damn Onika. Okay yes. But I said possibly, POSSIBLY. Which doesn't mean its a garantee." "I hope not." I was about to reply when I looked at my screen to see Safaree coming into Nicki's hotel room. He came and sat next to Nicki on the bed. "Drizzzaaaay! How you been, nigga?!?" SB said smiling, showing off his gold grill. "Its been a long time, bro. I'm good." I was trynna hide my sadness that my Nika wasn't here with me:( "Well thats good, we should catch up on the ignorancenessof each other's lives one of these days. Anywhooooo,. . ." He turned to Nicki . "You missy have a show to perform and the last time you was late to one of your shows, your little terrorists you call barbz ripped the sleeves off my shirt. I should have spanked they ratchet asses! Nicki face palmed him. "Don't don't do my barbz, tuh." I had to laugh when she made her thug face. "C'mon Nic, we really gotta go." Nicki pouted at SB, then turned towards the computer, and pouted at me. I felt so bad. "Well, I guess I'll skype you tonight if you're not tired." "But-" I cut her off. "Stop stalling and go give the best damn show your barbz have seen. I mean it is your last show." You're right." "Keep ya head up ma." "I love you." "Love you too." It was silent for a while, until Safaree spoke up. "I love me too, now lets go. Talk to you later." "Take care of her, shes my everything." "I've been doing it for 22 years, why stop now?" We both smiled, then logged off. I just might pay her a visit.

(After Nicki's show, in the parking lot)

After Nicki's show in Boston, I was secretly following her around backstage. I wanted to surprise her. I guess you could say I'm spontaneous and shit. I gotta have my girl on her toes. Ahaa #pauz. Anyways I was feeling real good I was even looking kinda good to, all for my Nika.

Anyways, I was about to tell Nicki I was here once she got to the parking lot. I stayed hidden behind the bushes, because some nigga was leaning all up on her car. I couldn't really make out what was being said. So I started walking towards her car. I can tell its finna be some bullshit!

(Nicki's POV)

Before I could even press the start button on my car (no keys, push to start. lol I had to), There was a dark figure standing next to my passenger window. I was about to call 911, then they started yelling!

"Wait, Nicki. Gimme a chance to explain!" The person pleaded. I guess I'm not going to my suite anytime soon. I rolled down my window to see Cameron, my horrible ex boyfriend I dated during my mixtape days. *Fuck, Drive Nicki DRIVE!*

And this nigga had the nerve to open my door. "Nicki just hear me-" Is this nigga really trynna explain himself to me? Hes put me through so much, fuck no! "Boy Bye!" "Onika , look." POP! Out of nowhere Cameron's body fell to the ground, which scarred the hell outta me. Then I see. . . Drake? With his fist clenched. *Oh boy, Its not what it look like :(*