He Was To My Rescue .

Drake was to Nicki's rescue one again. When he fisted Cameron to the ground he didn't even try to fight back he got up and ran away like the punk he was. Drake turned to Nicki asking her if she was OK! Nicki was so astonished by Drake performance she was like having a little moment with herself in her head saying that she choose wisely and also pick a man who can fight for his gurl, then she answered Yea! I'm OK! in a very soft tone. Then she and Drake got in her car and drove off to their condo.

(Back At Their Condo)

Nicki POV

I thought I left you at home in Toronto at our condo. How did you get here and why?

Drake POV

Babe after you left I couldn't think straight and I started to feel a bit lonely so I decided to take the first plane to Boston to see you. But when, I got there Safaree told me you decided to go home and not party so I when checked if you're in the parking lot and that's where I saw you and one of you EX's talking. Then Drake cut the conversation about her ex and said to her Nicki you look a bit tired, Do you want me to run you a bath? Nicki looked up in them big brown hazel eye of his and answered sure babe why not!, It would help me sleep after the incident that happened. She took off her zebra pink leggings and her pink blouse that said 100% barb! .Then when she got the tub where she couldn't stop thinking about what Drake did! properly dryed herself off then put on her undergarments and PJ's then she walked into her room to see Drake shirtless in her bed she couldn't stop staring at his six lovely God blessing packs and his sexy ass lips!! Nicki went in the and curled up in his arms whispering in his ears "I'm Ready!" no you're not Drake replied. Nicki asked him why? you won't gimme da D! Drake replied because you're not ready for da D! Nicki turned her back to him drifting away in lala land (sleeping)

her last words was I Love You! Drakey. :)