Get Ready

(Nicki's POV)

I swallowed the remaining chocolate in my mouth and prepared
myself for this conversation. I could feel my heart beating through my chest.
"Hey Mommy."
"Don't you 'hey mommy' me Onika!"
"Oop, I know you know already ma."
"Yes I do. Explain yourself."
Spit it out Onika! Then you can just get it over wtih.
"Okay, Mommy. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about me and Drake dating, I just wanted to wait and see if...."
"WHAT!?!? I was just going to say how you needed to come make a visit to see me and your father. Macaiah misses you alot and so does Jalani. But you and Drake? How cute we'll talk once you get here in a few weeks."
"Okay bye ma."
"Love you."
"Love you too."
Nicki sighed in relief, because her mom approved of her and Drake dating.
~
"Seriously?" Drake said taking a sip of henny from his glass.
"Yep, She said she's coming sometime soon."
"Well I'm glad that she's okay with it. I don't wanna disappoint your mom." "Never that, babe." Drake and Nicki took a long pause and just stared at each other and started laughing. "You're so cute!" Nicki said pinching Drake's face. He gave her a frown. "What?" "Ugh, my mom does that stuff and I hate it!" "Get used to it, babe."
All of a sudden Nicki's phone rang. The caller ID read: ScaffBeezy.
"Hello?" "Well, I think I dialed my best friend in the whole wide world, but I haven't heard from her in two weeks. Is she decent?" Nicki giggled at Safaree being so dramatic. "Faree', I'm right here. But I've been so busy and I'm so sorry!" "Pshh, whatever. Go pack your bags, because you have a tour. Or were you too wrapped up in lover boy?" Drake interjected. "Aha, Oh. Word? I gotchu SB." "Naw man I'm just fucking with you #pauz" Everyone shared a laugh. Then Nicki sighed. "I wanna cancel the world wide tour. I wanna stay with you Drakey!" That made Drake's heart melt. Safaree had hung up the phone, to give them some space. "Babe, your barbz have paid good money to see your beautiful face and I know you don't wanna disappoint them, right?" Nicki nodded her head. Drake lifted Nicki's head up with his thumb and index finger on her chin, making her look into his golden eyes. Since she was so short, he leaned down to give her a peck on the lips, which turned into a full blown make out session. Drake finally pulled away. "Lets go pack your bags." Nicki huffed again. "Fine :(" Drake smacked Nicki's ass, causing her to squeal. "Don't be like that. Drizzy's got something for you when you get back." He winked at her.