The Start Of Something New

(Drake's POV)

Two weeks had gone by since I was in Houston. After a few shows in Toronto, I headed back to my Condo in Downtown Los Angeles. I really miss Nicki. I left her on a bad note. I didn't want to leave knowing she doesn't know how I feel about her. I Aubrey Drake Graham loves Onika Tanya Maraj and today will be the day I look into her seductive eyes and tell her I love her more than a friend.
(3rd Person POV)
Nicki woke up to her phone ringing. The song 'Make me Proud' went off.  She knew that was Drake. Nicki picked up her neon pink blackberry and started the phone conversation.
***
-Nicki: Hello?
-Drake: Hey Nic.
-Nicki: Hi Drizzy.
-Drake: Nicki we need to talk about our show in Houston. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you. I mean I did, but I just wanted to say that Nicki I love you. Yes, I fucking love you. I've loved you for quite some time now. I kissed you , because after seeing you brighten up that stage, I had to kiss you. Onika you looked so precious and sexy as hell! But I was still wrong for disrespecting you. I'm so sorry." Nicki sat in silence on the other end of the phone line. Was Drake really saying this to her? She was happy very happy. But does she have the guts to tell Drake how she feels?
-Drake: Ummm, Nicki are you there?!?!
-Nicki: Ohh. Sorry I'm here.
-Drake: It was that bad huh? Look Nic if you don't feel the same way . . . Then its cool , I mean i just really hope that-
-Nicki: NO! Drake I do love you. I really do. I just didn't know how to tell you. And that kiss was just . . . WOW!
-Drake: (Chuckles) Damn Nic you got a nigga over here nervous and shit.
-Nicki: I'm sorry Drizzy Boo
-Drake: Nicknames already? (Laughs) Nic , I want you to be my girlfriend. Hello? Hello? Nicki. NIC! Are you there
-Nicki: (Call ended)
*** (Back at Nicki's Apartment)
Nicki pressed the glowy red button on her black berry to end her call with Drake. She got off her bed and began pacing her bedroom back and forth. "Ugh, why did I do that? No, Onika you know you want him. Just put your past behind you. The past was meant to forget if ts something bad!" Nicki talked to herself. Nicki heard a knock at her door. She shot out of her bed and darted downstairs. When Nicki finally reached the door, she looked out the peep hole and saw that it was Drake. She really didn't want to see him, but she did. Nicki fixed her hair in the near by mirror and let him in. They stood at the door staring at each other. "Can I come in?" His sexy voice filled her ears. How can he ask a question that he already knows the answer to? Nicki stepped to the side to let Drake in. Drake sat on the light pink sofa and Nicki sat next to him

Nick's living room
(Drake all the way on the left & Nicki all the way on the right with a couch square in between them)

Once they sat down, akwardness filled the room. Drake cleared his throat and started the conversation. "So Nicki why won't you just admit you love me, instead of running away from the truth by hanging up in my face?" Drake stated bluntly. "I didn't mean to hang up in your face Aubrey, I really didn't, its just I've been dumped and hurt by so many guys. But I know you wouldn't do that to me, but that doesn't mean I'm still not scared." "Onika, let me show you how to love and how much I love you. I'm not those other niggas. I know how to treat a women and I damn sure know what to do with one. So Onika will you be mine?" Drake turned towards Nicki and held her hands in his. "Okay Drake I'll be your girlfriend, but please don't break my heart." Nicki said looking serious. "Never that"
(3 hours Later) 
Drake looked up at the clock on the wall. It read 11:47pm. Drake turned his body to see Nicki snuggled up on his lap. She lightly shook her to wake her up. "Nicki, Its kind of late. I should be heading out." "NO! Stay with me. I don't want to be here alone." Nicki said with a voice ful of sleep. Drake gave in and the Dricki couple settled on staying on the couch with Drake's arm wrapped around Nicki's fragile arms.
Little did they know what the morning had in store for them . . . .