/28\

I am so happy with how this all turned out. It was really amazing. Thank you so much for those who participated and for those who wanted to but couldn't do it, I think I will be doing another chapter like this in the future.

I'm going to call it a MAP (like the ones on YouTube) but instead this stands for Multiple Author Project instead of Multiple Animator Project.

I had to do a slight bit of editing to the parts to make sure that they transitioned smoothly but other than that, this is the completed chapter:

_____________________

Section 1 - @Book_Lover984

When you open your eyes just to see the horror of a lifeless Fresh laying on the ground with a bloody axe impaled into his skull.

You cover you mouth with your hand and whisper.

"F-Fresh..."

You slowly crawl towards him. You shake him around a little, hoping that he's still alive. Then you notice him slowly turning into dust. You try to hug him with him still fading away.

"NononononoNONONO PLEASE NO!!!" You cry until you notice that all that is left of Fresh is dust and his shades.
"Please..... I can't lose another....." You throw your face into the palms of your hands and continue to sob.

Nightmare walks up behind Fresh's killer and pats him on the shoulder with one of his tentacles. "Good job Horror!"

Fitting name for something that HORRIFIC... you thought bitterly.

"You... You monster!" You turn to Horror, your face still wet with tears.

"Heh... isn't that obvious." Horror chuckles as he takes back his axe from the dust pill known as Fresh, which only makes you grow angrier.

"Why do you do this..."

Horror and Nightmare look at each other and shrug. "Cause we can."

"Plus it's fun." Nightmare replies with a smirk.

You glare daggers at Nightmare and Horror. And just lost all control. You charged towards them, knife in hand. You swung at them both fueled with sadness, anger and grief. They easily dodge without any effort. Horror then snaps his fingers then shoots several bloody and broken bones at you.

You dodge most of them but are scraped in the arm by one. You step back, panting from exhaustion and holding your right arm.

"Nice to see you again (Y/N)."

Section 2 - @Littlemissgalaxy0

"Fresh isn't here now Y/n~" Chara giggled. "And guess who's next?" She says as she pulls out her beloved knife and licking some of the blood on it.

"She's crazy" you think to yourself. "Well I'm not going to let that happen. Not now, not ever. I will avenge Fresh" our souls come out of our chests and mine emits a bright light, but Chara's is dim and fading.

She pulls out her knife "Make your move Y/n, clocks ticking~"

You don't want to fight her, but you know you'll have to. This is simply something that must happen, so you pick up your stick, and slam your fist down on the fight button. It only deals 2 HP. "Wow, I really gotta work on that" you think to yourself again.