/29\

"You've fallen down, haven't you? What's your name?"

...

"[Y/N]? That's a nice name."

____________________

You blinked once, then twice in an attempt to remove the white fog that surrounded your vision. Panic began to course through you at the realization that the white film would not dissipate. "W-Where am I?" you asked to no one in particular.

"You know exactly where you are."

You stiffened. Of course you recognized the voice, but you were not accustomed to the hatred that ran through its very words. Your eyes darted around the vast gray land that seemed to stretch on for eternity, looking for any form of an escape route.

"G-Geno?" you whispered, as if afraid that speaking loudly would cause him to kill you.

The skeleton materialized within inches from your face. The white film that had clouded one of his eyes had vanished, revealing the mess of his right eye. He twitched, fueled by some unknown hatred. It wasn't hard to tell that it was directed at you. "You know exactly what you have done."

You opened your mouth to protest, when the onrush of memories hit you. Fresh's lifeless body crumbling before your very eyes, the sudden torrent of emotions that had channeled inside of you, altering the very fabric of existence.

"Am I dead?" you whispered, your hand brushing against your eyes. Much to your horror, a white film similar to the one that had shrouded Geno's eyes now covered your left eye.

"Yes..." Geno replied, the one harsh tone that laced his voice changing into one of sympathy. "But theoretically, you are neither."

His anger resumed. "The spell you cast had the potential to crack the entire foundation on which the multiverse exists. One should not have that much power..." His voice trailed off, his pinpricks staring down at your left hand.

Your gaze fell to your hand, horror rushing through you at the black tendril that was squeezing against your wrist. "Nice to see you again," the familiar demonic voice chuckled. There was a slight annoyance at Chara's sudden materialization.

"Why can't you leave me alone?!" you snapped, your hands balled into fists. "Whatever sick game you've been playing at... Congratulations! You succeeded in making sure that I died!"

"Such arrogance..." Chara scolded and looked up at Geno. "Was I always like this?"

"I..." You took a step back, struggling against her grasp.

Many years ago...

"STOP IT!" you roared and dug your nails into your scalp, screaming as distant memories poured into your mind. Chara only chuckled as you collapsed to the ground, whimpering like an injured animal.

Many years ago a human fell into the Underground. The reason they fell...

Adventure? Curiosity? Suicide?

The answer was never known.

But the child contained within them a burning hatred for humanity. They discussed little about their life on the Surface when they were finally adopted by the Dreemurr family. To them, positive interaction with living life forms was almost alien.