Naruko Uzumaki vs. Yuumi Kyosuke ✔

I'm back, mah peoples! So heres the big fight :D Just a heads up, after the Chuunin Exams arch in this story, there will prob be afew fillers... XD

IMPORTANT: The pic is of one of Naruko's wolves, Kikyo!

---------------------------------------------

I was up against a Rain kunoichi named Yuumi Kyosuke. I got in a defensive stance, smirking at her.

"BEGIN!" The proctor yelled, stepping bacl.

Yuumi drew her broadsword and charged at me. "You're gonna die, you blonde bitch!" She shrieked.

I smiled innocently. "I wouldn't be so sure!"

I leapt up, landing softly on the tip of her blade. She was speechless as she watched me land, without a sound, on her sword.

She growled, wildly swinging it around. I laughed and jumped onto her head. I turned around and jumped behind her, pulling her in a headlock.

I drew a kunai and pressed it against her neck, but she dissapeared in a cloud of smoke. "A clone!" I growled. I jumped as I felt something cut into my arm.

I looked down, and saw a bloody gash on my left bicep. I looked around for Yuumi, but she wasn't in my line of vision.

I closed my eyes and focused on finding her chakra, and I eventually detected it... Right in front of me. I opened my eyes and narrowed them, hissing angrily when I saw nothing.

"Where the hell are you?!" I yelled. I heard a giggle.

"I'm right here, silly!" She answered. There was another cut on my shoulder now.

Something clicked in my head. Maybe she's.... Invisible! I thought. "So you're invisible!" I hissed. "Wow! A smart blonde! Thats new!" She taunted. (I have nothing against blondes! I'm a blonde myself! :D)

"Is this some kekki genkai?" I growled.

"Ding ding ding! Congratulations, you're correct!" She laughed. I closed my eyes. I guess I'll rely on my sensory abilities... She may be invisible, but her chakra is still there!

I sensed her in front of me, about to strike my right shoulder. I quickly flipped backwards, my eyes still closed.

"You bitch!" I heard her snarl. I smirked, and did some hand seals. "Ninja Art: Element Tornado!" I yelled. (I know it's not a real jutsu. I make them up instead of knowing the real ones XD)

The 3 elements I possess (Wind, water, lightning) started to form into a tornado. It split into multiple tornadoes and went straight for where I sensed Yuumi's chakra, in all different directions.

I heard a scream, and I smirked. I felt her chakra falter. I opened my eyes, and she was visible again.