Chapter Twenty-Five:Epilogue

-Yasmin

Im happy with myself. Star was sent to a different state. Were the "bad" wolves are.

I was breast feeding Princess. Her brother was sound to sleep but she woke up hungry.

After i finished knowing she wouldnt be sleep for another hour i went to my room were my husbands were in bed.

We finally came home a week ago after what happened with Star and let me tell you my mates knew everything that happened. -.-

~Flashback to after she beat her ass

I looked at her unconscious body and my mates came into the house all calm and stuff.

I was kinda freaking out.

"W-What are you guys doing here"? I asked taking off my sliver gloves and then my regular gloves.

"Love did you really think we would let you do this without us knowing".

"You knew"? I was confused.

"Princess we have people and actually your bestfriend filled us in and also Sky's mates filled us in".

I looked back at Franny who was smiling really hard knowing i will handle her later.

I turned back to my mates.

"Im sorry i didnt tell you".

"You know love we arent as mad as you think we are. We wanted you to do this own your own this was your battle you wanted to fight and you did".

"Reasons why you are an a amazing Luna". I went over and hugged them.

"Wait where were you guys at"?

"We were actually upstairs the whole time we just jumped out the window a few seconds ago".

"What??? How come i didnt smell you guys"?

They smiled at each other and hugged me again.

"That my love is a secret". Lucas said.

~End of Flashback

"Give me my princess". Logan said.

I went over to his side of the bed and gave him princess.

I crawled in the middle of the bed to my spot. In between my mates.

This has been a crazy ass year. But i had my mates with me and im so happy for them.

"Love you look like you are about to pass out".

I laughed. "Cause i am. Its 3am".

"Go to bed love". 

I laughed.

"I will after princess goes to sleep".

"We got this. Just go to sleep".

And thats exactly what i did. I laid on my bed and went straight to sleep.

----------------------------

I woke up and both my mates werent in bed. I rolled over to Lucas's side cause he had the clock.

12pm!!!!! Shit.

I quickly got out of bed and went to the twins room. They werent there. Where are my babies.

Im starting to panic. I ran out of their room and ran downstairs.

'Love calm down and come to the office'. Logan mindlinked me.

I tried to calm down i hurried to the office and seen the twins with our kids. Logan was holding baby Lucas and Lucas was holding Princess. 

Awwww 

"Have you been taking care of the twins while i was sleeping"?

"Of course. We changed them fed them played with them. It was daddies day". Logan said.

"Did you guys use all the breast milk in the fridge". 

"No there a little bit in the fridge". Logan said.

This was cute. I love my family.

My twins have been growing so fast i mean they were born two weeks ago but they are like 2 months in size and i think they are cute.

"We should go to the park with the twins". I said

Logan and Lucas looked at each other. And whats funny is that Princess and baby Lucas looked at their daddies at the same time.

I couldnt help but laugh.

"Now that is adorable".

"I think the babies want to stay in and hang with mommy and daddies". Lucas said.

I smiled.

"Sure a family night in. I love it. I can cook your favorite meals and we can watch movies".

"Now that will be great".

Finally we can relax and have a great family night and i couldnt be more happier. Finding out Logan and Lucas are my mates was the best day of my life. Even though i was very confused. 

We have gone through sooo much but im happy we got through it together. I got two wonderful babies.

I love my family and im glad to have two mates.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I know its not the best ending but i was just ready to get this story cause i had no ideas for it.

Now just so you guys know i wont be writing a sequel so please dont ask.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story im not going to lie i thought it was boring but im glad that people read this book. 

Thank you for reading i really appreciate you guys reading.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!!!!!!