Chapter Twenty-One:NO NO NO!!!!!!

-Yasmin

I was sleeping soundly in between Logan and Lucas. Until i heard.

"WE ARE BEING ATTACKED".

That made us all jump up. My heart was beating really fast.

"Logan get Franny here as quickly as possible". Lucas said.

Logan opened the window and jumped out shifting in mid air.

"Love i need you to come here". He got out of bed and picked me up bridal style.

"Where am i going"?

"To the safe room nobody not even the strongest werewolf could get in here".

He went to the closet i remember going to as a child. He put in the code and it opened. And then placed me on the couch.

"Love we will be back for you i promise". He grabbed my face and kissed me softly and then kissed my stomach.

"Be safe". I whispered. 

"I will love".

He left and closed the door. I sighed and rubbed my stomach only worrying about my mates.

Soon the door opened and i could smell it was Logan and Franny.

Franny walked in and Logan came over to me and held my hands.

"Franny is here to protect you but we all know nobody can come in here".

I sighed. 

"We will be back princess". He kissed my lips and just like Lucas he kissed the baby bump.

"Stay safe i love you".

"I love you more". He kissed me again and walked out and closing the lock on the door.

-Lucas

I looked out with my pack. The women and children are safe. The rain pouring down hard on us. And i see her crazy ass psycho also mental cousin step out.

"I will have my true love at the end of this war".

"Over my-".

"Our dead bodies". My brother walked beside me.

"Oh trust me that will be arranged".

His army charged us and both my brother and i shifted with our pack and started killing everyone that got in our way.

It was like they were just coming at us but im glad my pack had our backs.

This war was going fast until i looked at my brother. He just snapped the wolves neck but three jumped on his back i charged over tackling them to the ground.

Soon i heard a whimper. 

I looked over and Xavier stabbed him with a knife not once not twice not even three times. It was five times.

The look in my brothers eyes and saw the life quickly leaving them.

I growled as my brother shifted. No no no no.

I ran over in my wolf form and went over to him.

'You better not die on us Logan dont you fucking dare'. I midlinked him.

'Take care of Yasmin and the pups'. He weakly said to me and soon the bond between him and i faded and it was gone.

NO! I growled. I looked up but Xavier was gone the war was close to being over. I shifted and held my brothers dead body. Tears fell from my eyes.

"I wasnt just going to kill him". I heard Xavier say and felt a knife go through my chest. Covered in wolfsbane and it was sliver. I gasped.

No i will not die and leave this guy to harm my mate and pups.

I wasnt going to show him how weak i was. I stood up and looked at him. I was way taller than this pussy bitch. I pulled him to me and broke his neck killing him with a snap.

I fell to the ground my beta running to me.

I could feel myself dying and it wasnt a feeling. I knew it would be any second.

'I love you Yasmin with all my heart'. I mindlinked her. Then saw nothing.

-Yasmin

I was with Franny still worried. Its been an hour.

"Im scared".

"It will be okay Yas".

I felt a horrible pain. My mate was hurting.

'Princess be strong im sorry i have to leave so soon. But just know i love you so much'.  Logan mindlinked me. He sounded so weak.

'Logan'! I mindlinked him.

But nothing. And a few seconds later i felt my bond break. 

"NOOOOOOOO"!!!!  I yelled crying as tears came down my face. 

"Yas Yas whats wrong"?

"L-L-Logan is dead".

"Yas". She moved over and held me as i cried in her arms.

Crying i soon felt another pain. No no no no 

'I love you Yasmin with all my heart'. I heard Lucas said.

'Lucas'?

'LUCAS'!!!! I yelled.

"Oh God no why why why"? I screamed while crying.

"Yas"?

"He killed both of them he killed my mates". I cried hard.

"Oh no". I sobbed

I started panicking.

"M-M-My water broke". I said crying harder.

"Oh no". Franny said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shit how sad is that. I tried not to cry writing this. It didnt work.

I know you guys probably hate me right now and im sorry >.< dont be mad :/

Comment and tell me how you guys are feeling. Vote and also share.