Chapter Seven:Trouble

-Yasmin

I was in the car with Logan he was driving cause he said awhile ago if he is in the car with me he would always drive. His mate should never have to drive him around.

But it was quiet and that was not good.

"Lo=".

"Dont even say anything  Yasmin". He didnt even look at me.

I looked out the window. I never wanted to lie but Franny was sad and wanted to go out. And she ended up finding her mate. I was just trying to be a good bestfriend and go out and cheer her  up.

I sighed as we drove home. I feel horrible. Worse mate ever. 

"Dont think that Yas". Logan growled at me.

I didnt turn off my mindlink.

"You are not the worse mate ever. We our just very over protective when it comes to you. You shouldnt have lied".

"I know and im really really sorry Logan. Franny was just so down". 

"Princess i love how you have a big heart and care for your friend but you cant lie to us. We are your mate. We all should be truthful with each other".

"Truthful"?

"Yes Princess".

I looked at him.

"So tell me really. What is it with you and Star. I can tell she still loves you Logan".

He sighed and shook his head. "Dont turn this on me Yasmin. You messed up not me".

"Logan tell me. Why did you end it with her"?

"Yasmin drop it okay".

"Logan"!!

"FUCK YASMIN SHE BROKE UP WITH ME DAMN IT". He yelled at me making me jump. I just froze and sat back in my seat as we drove home.

I didnt say anything. I may be in trouble with Lucas but Logan is so in trouble now.

Once we got home i slammed the car and was mad that he lie and yelled at me. He said he broke up with her.

"Yasmin dont slam my door". He yelled at me.

I just ignored him and walked in the house and to my room locking the door. 

I changed my clothes. I put on sweats. Im not ready to be Luna. I just dont know what to do.

Bang bang

I jumped when i heard someone knocking on my door.

"Yasmin open the door". I heard Logan say.

"Logan go away"! I yelled at the door.

"Yasmin if you dont open the fucking door right now". I heard Lucas said.

Oh shit.

"Lucas if i open the door i only want to see you". I said.

"Okay love open the door".

I walked over to the door and opened it. Lucas was standing there and he was alone.

I opened the door wider and he walked in. I closed the door and he was right there in front of me.

I gasped. 

"Love you know how much i care for you and how much i love you".

"I know Lucas and im so sorry".

"But you lied to me and Logan about where you were going. That pup almost snatched you up and hurt you. Which scared the shit out of me".

He grabbed me into a hug. "I almost lost it with that pup".

"Im really sorry. I will never lie to you again".

He pulled away and smiled. "Oh i know you wont". He walked over and sat on the bed.

"Now lay your ass across my lap". His smile was gone.

"W-Why"? I asked scared.

"Punishment". His eyes got darker.

Oh no 

He smiled at me. "Hello my Luna". 

"G-Goliath". I gulped. 

"Come here".

His wolf is out here comes the punishment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Im sorry it took me forever to get this chapter up. Been going through shit. But im sorry

I hope you enjoyed this short ass chapter i tried to give you guys.

COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE :)