Chapter Thirteen: Are you Forreal???

Few weeks

-Yasmin 

I walked around picking up after my mates. What do i look like a maid??

You have Logan's socks and shorts. Lucas's underwear and pants on the floor. We have a hamper for a reason. These boys are too big to be messy.

Today we are having a nice lovely party for the former Luna. The twins mom. Today is her birthday and its a formal party.

We are going into town where mostly all the humans live and rented out this ball room. 

I cant wait to be honest. This is my first real adult party and im so excited.

I walked out of the kitchen eating my sub i just made. And boy was it good.

The doorbell rung and i went over and opened it. It was Franny. She had her and my dress in her hand.

"I cant believe i am invited to this party. Former Luna and Alpha's will be there and the Luna and Alpha's will be there. This is exciting and i cant wait".

I laughed. "Come on in girl". She walked in and i closed the door.

"So where are the Alpha's at"?

"Their office of course. I was going to see if they wanted me to make them subs".

"Girl you made subs. Let me take my fat ass in this kitchen".

I playfully rolled my eyes laughing and went down the hallway and to their office.

I walked in and they both looked up.

"Princess i hope you brought more than just one sub".

I laughed. "Thats why i was coming in to see if you guys wanted subs".

"Yes please im starving and i havent ate since...

"An hour ago Logan". I cut him off.

"Love can you make mine a big sandwich not a sub". Lucas asked.

"Yeah sure. Let me make them before Franny eats it all".

"Man im going to starve then". Logan said throwing his hands in the air.

"You are so silly". I laughed taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Love can you also bring me a beer".

"Nope". I said and walked out.

I dont like them drinking in the house so i threw out the beers. Boy will Lucas get angry. I mean he shouldnt be drinking anyway.

After i made them lunch. Franny and i went to get ready. We had four hours. I had to do her hair and she had to do mine.

Four hours later we were done. And then it took us 30 minutes to put on our gowns.

I loved Franny's it was so beautiful.