Chapter Sixteen:DEAD

-Yasmin

We just came back from the honeymoon and let me tell you. We barely left the room. It was sex every chance we got. Sometimes it was just Lucas and sometimes it was just Logan. Other times it was both.

I really enjoyed being with just my mates and i love them so much.

I went to the pack house to find Franny. I would tell her everything that happened.

It was about 7am meaning she was training the pack today. So i went out back and followed the trail to the track.

Finally i reached the track and the pack was running and so was Franny. She looked like she was going to die.

She saw me and smiled and ran over to me.

"Thank you.....thank you so much for coming......and and getting me out of her". She said out of breath.

I laughed and we walked back to the back yard and she fell to the ground.

"Oh goodness".

I laughed and sat on the ground.

"My mate is going to fucking kill me i swear Yas. Every day im going to diiiiiiiiie". She said over exaggerating.

"Girl you are a werewolf you shouldnt even be breaking a sweat".

She scoffed. "I may be a werewolf but im a fucking lazy one".

I shook my head.

"Anyway tell me what happened on your honeymoon".

"Nothing we just stayed in bed".

She sat up and smiled.

"You guys had sex the whole time didnt you".

I nodded which made her squeal. "Girl you know they put a pup in you shit i will be surprised if they didnt".

"Yeah me too im still a little sore to be honest".

"I bet you are". She laughed.

Soon i heard footsteps coming from the forest.

Both of us looked to see Franny's mate.

"Luna". He bowed to me.

I waved to me. "Hello Cam". (I dont know if i gave him a name to be honest so now its Cam)

"Franny i need you sweetheart". He said sounding sweet.

She groaned. "No i cant anymore". She whined to him.

"No dont start that whining with me. You know i hate that".

She rolled her eyes.

"Umm Cam if its okay i was hoping to steal my friend for the day".

He looked at me and smiled. "Of course Luna".

Then he glared at Franny and walked away.

She fell back. "Thank you Yas. Even though he said in mindlink he will handle me later".

I laughed. "Men".

"I know right".

"Come on girl". I helped her up and we went back to the pack house. We walked into the pack house and everyone we passed bowed in respect. I smiled.

I have to get use to being Luna.

Franny went to shower and we were going to spend the day together. Which is good cause we havent seen each other since the wedding day and i miss my bestfriend.

I went to the twins office in the pack house cause i know they are here.

I walked in and they smiled at me.

"Well you left early this morning love". Lucas said.

"I had to see my friend" .  

"Well next time princess tell us".

"Alright well im going out with Franny if thats okay with both of my husbands".

They both chuckled.

"Of course love just know you two wont be alone and we will have warriors with you".

I sighed. "Alright just make sure they dont follow so close like bodyguards. That shit is creepy".

"Fine just dont try and run from them princess cause that will make us very angry". :ogan told me

I laughed. "I wouldnt do that".

After i left the guys office Franny and i went out to the mall in the city. Our town mall is too small for me and her. 

"Girl spill the tea tell me what does it feel like to be married to not one but two men"?

"It feels like i married my bestfriends and i love them both so much".

We walked to the food court cause i wanted some Chinese food and Franny wanted pizza.

"So now you are married with two mates Luna and probably a pup on the way after that story you told me". She laughed.

"Girl hush. Lets not talk about a pup until it happens".

We both laughed. We talked about random things and then we shopped and left the mall. Then we left.

As we were walking to the car i heard someone call my name.

"Yasmin"!!!

Both Franny and I turned around and saw the one person i never thought i would see again. And i also hoped i would never.

"Xavier"? Both Franny and i said.

Franny got in front of me. She was in both a friend and warrior mode.

"Dont you dare take another step". She said

Why? How did he fucking find me???

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I feel soooooo fucking bad yall i havent updated this story in soooo long. Ive been busy with work and then i just go to sleep most of the time.

But im hoping i can upload more after this chapter. Maybe another one before i go to sleep.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and no i wont keep you hanging next chapter you will know who Xavier is. Just be patient please and dont tell me to update cause to be honest that makes me not want to cause some of yall just rushing me.

Sorry venting >.< 

But i really hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Dont forget to vote comment and share.