Chapter Ten: Leave Me Alone

-Lucas

Once we had the warriors take Star out. I had to find my mate. I know damn well she doesnt want to deal with Logan. I havent seen her wolf since she got here and i know she is pissed.

I mean im not mad that she beat Star. Because i dont understand. I dont care if it was an alpha. If he was flirting and interrupted something like Star did i would have killed him.

"Lucas". I heard Logan said,

Him? Yeah him im mad at.

"What the fuck Logan"? 

"I dont know what happened. I swear". He said confused.

"Get your shit together. You might have cost us our mate. Stay here while i go find her".

"No im coming to".

"And make shit worse? No thank you". I growled at him and shifted into my wolf running into the woods.

'She better be okay'. Goliath said worried.

'She is. She is a strong woman'.

'How could he look at another wolf like that. When we have a wonderful sexy one. I wish we only got her'. 

Goliath was pissed and he came out when Snow was fighting. Not because he was angry but because he didnt want anyone touching his mate.

I followed her scent. She was laying on the ground looking at the lake. 

'She looks beautiful'. Goliath said. 

And i agree with him 100%.

'I will let you take over'. I told Goliath.

And he was happy to do so.

-Goliath

I know my brother wasnt in his right mind. Star was his first love weather he liked to admit it or not. But he should have came to her side. Zeus is fucking pissed off at Logan and i mean ive never heard him so angry.

'Snow'? I said in mindlink.

I walked over to my mate. Her beautiful brown fur shinning in the moonlight. 

'Please go away'. She was sad i could tell.

I laid in front of her. My nose inches away from hers.

'Snow i know you are hurting believe me i understand my love'.

'Im hurting cause my human is hurting. Im pissed off he would ran to her and not me'.

'Love he wasnt thinking'.

'NO DONT TRY AND MAKE ME FEEL BAD'.

I growled at her and she whimpered. 

'Sorry'. She said

'Can i talk to my Yasmin please'. 

She nodded and ended up shifting. Her clothes were ripped up.

I shifted as well i still had on my jeans.

"Goliath". She said as tears fell down her face. 

It broke my heart seeing her hurt.