Chapter Five:Explain

Alexander and Andrew and their mate Sky, her sister Star. And baby Kennedy.

-Yasmin

My first day was amazing. Franny said she is enjoying the new pack. And when i told her about my mates being twins she freaked out. She was jealous that i had two mates and she hasnt even found hers yet. I feel so bad now. But she said shes okay with it now.

And now i am going to a dinner at Alpha Alexander and Alpha Andrew's house. They are also twins with the same mate. Im ready to figure out how she does it.  I hear they found each other about a year ago.

Lucas and Logan werent home yet. They said they had one meeting and then they will be home. I did drive my car back.

I went to the room i was staying at until the guys figure out where im staying. I took a shower and by the time i got out of the shower. I heard the guys. 

'Princess we know you are home'. Logan said in mindlink.

'I just got out of the shower. You two should get ready. Probably smell'. I mindlinked both of them laughing.

'We are love. But dress nice this is an Alpha dinner'. Lucas said.

'How nice'?

'A dress please'. He said.

I shut my mindlink off and walked out of the bathroom and to my room.  I went to my suitcase and looked to see what to wear. 

I did my makeup even though Logan said i shouldnt. But im meeting  other Alpha's and Luna's and im now nervous.

I grabbed my dress that i picked and put it on.

After i put on my shoes my bedroom door opened. It was the twins looking handsome with their suits on. Staring at me. 

"Well dont you two look handsome".

They both smiled. "And you my love are beautiful". Lucas said.

"Even though i think the dress is a little to tight on you". Logan growled.

"Hey dont you growl at me mister". I said sternly.

He came over to me and walked around me and sniffed my neck. "I hate that other men will see our curves".

"But remember im all yours. Both you and Lucas are my mates and i am yours". I smiled.

Logan and Lucas smirked at me. And they both kissed me on the cheek.

"Lets go love or we will be late".

I grabbed both of their hands and we walked out of the room and went downstairs.

We went into the garage.

"So which car are we taking"? I asked.

"Well my love we are taking my truck". Lucas said.