Chapter Fifteen: Honeymoon

-Yasmin

I was pacing back and forth in the twins office. How dare she ruin my day.

"Princess calm down please".

I looked at him and he put his hands up in surrender. 

"Do you know that a girl looks forward to this day and the way Lucas got mad at me was just wrong.

The door opened and Lucas and his dad walked in.

"Love".

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Yasmin"!

"Yes"?

He walked over to me and grabbed my hands with his. "I apologize for getting mad at you. I understand why you were so pissed off and i was just upset you werent listening to me".

I sighed. "Im sorry too".

He kissed my cheek.

"Now lets get you three married". Mr.Matthews said.

"Wait not without my-".

Franny and my parents and Mrs.Matthews walked in.

"Girl we werent going to miss this". Franny said.

I smiled. They are all that i want at my wedding anyway.

We finally got married and had to leave as soon as possible. The guys and i were going to the Bahamas and im sooooo excited.

(This next part is all amazingcheer she wrote this and dont forget to give her the credit. She did an amazing job cause you guys know i cant do R-Rated shit lol) 

I was so excited for our honeymoon. Lucas picked me up bridal style into the room while Logan carried the bags. Lucas placed me on the bed.

I could feel the air in the room change. I heard two low growls coming from my mates I looked up and their eyes were now black.

"Hello love" Goliath said. He was looking at me like I was his prey.
"I have waited so long for this moment sweetheart. And I won't wait any longer. It's time" Zeus said giving me chills.
"For what?" I asked as if I didn't already.
In a flash both of my amazing mates were by my side.
"To get you pregnant" whispered Goliath.
I instantly felt my core get hot and tingly at his words. I wanted nothing more than to have their pups. I was ready for this. I was ready for them.
Before I could say anything Zeus's lips were on mine. He kissed me hungrily as I kissed him back with just as much passion. Behind me I could feel Goliath watching us and his hands on my sides making their way down of my panties and down to my clit.

He gently rubbed his finger against my clit slowly causing me to moan in Zeus's mouth.

I ran hand hands down the front of Goliaths chest and abs to his . When I touched it I felt hot. It was so big and it was mine. I wanted it. I broke the kiss and began to remove Zeus clothes. I could see Goliath out of the corner of my eye undressing himself.

When Zeus and Goliath were naked in front of me, I gave each of them one last kiss and got on my knees. I took Goliath in my mouth first and sucked hard. He let out a growls at my actions. Feeling bold I ignored him and gave another suck causing him to groan and growl as he grabbed my hair making me look up at him.
"If you keep doing that love, I won't be able to hold back and be so gentle"
I smirked at him and turned to Zeus who looked equally ready to devour me. I put him in my mouth sucking hard. He let out a howl.
"Goddamn it baby."
I went back and forth between both of my men with my hands and my mouth until Goliath gently grabbed my hair again, having me look up at him.