Chapter Eighteen:Something New

-Yasmin

Two days and im either with Logan or Lucas. And until they find Xavier i am not out of their sights. 

I sighed loudly as i sat in the guys office while there were doing work. Its so boring just sitting here.

"What is wrong my love"? Lucas asked. 

"Can i please go? Im dying in here. Its so fucking boring".

"Watch your mouth princess and we are just looking out for you".

I got up from the couch. And groaned throwing my head back. "Guys this is a prison. Im suppose to be the Luna of this pack but i cant do anything. Annnnnnnd". I said dragging it out.

"I cant even do what i love the most and that helping people in the pack hospital. This right here". I said motioning all around me.

"Isnt what i want to do. I understand you want to protect me but come on guys this is killing me".

They both looked at each other and sighed. 

"Love we just want to keep you safe until this guy is dead or captured".

I rolled my eyes. "I know that guys but please stop keeping me locked up like a prisoner. I-I need I". I was starting to lose breath quickly.

"Love"!! Lucas said running towards me. Logan was right beside him in a quick flash.

My vision got blurry and all i saw was darkness.

Beep........

Beep........

Beep........

Thats all i heard. Was beeping. I slowly opened my eyes and saw i was at the pack hospital.

I looked around and saw Lucas pacing back and forth in front of my bed and Logan was sitting beside me with his head down and his leg shaking.

I cleared my throat and they both looked at me smiled.

"Princess are you okay? We were so fucking worried".

"W-What happened"?

"You fainted love and we brought you here. You have been out for 3 hours".

"Really"?

"Yes and Franny just left but i can tell her you are okay". Logan said.

"Whats going on"?

"The doctor hasnt told us yet".

Just then the doctor came in. Im guessing the boys mindlinked him.

"Doc whats going on"? Lucas asked.

"Well it seems like Luna is pregnant with twins but thats not why you fainted. Its cause you are stressed out".

I was confused. "Wait go back. Did you say pregnant with t-t-twins".

"Yes ma'am".

"But how come we didnt smell her scent change". Logan asked.

"Not sure to that actually. There are many reasons. The pups could be protecting their mother knowing something is wrong".

"Well thank you Doc". Lucas said.

"Luna can leave as soon as you want her to and Alphas Luna congratulations". He bowed and walked out of the room.

I was still shocked. Im going to have twins.

"You okay princess"? 

I nodded.

"Im going to be a mother". I whispered.

"And you will be a great one". Logan said kissing my forehead.

"Love you know now that we know you are pregnant we will have to protect you even more from this creep".

I nodded.

"Im really tired can we go home"? I asked

"Yes love". 

The boys helped me out of the bed and Lucas picked me up and carried me home. And i think i even fell asleep on his chest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Guys dont hate me i know i havent updated but im just so damn busy. And i know its really short but i wanted to give you something.

And please dont tell me to update or hurry up with the next chapter that really gets annoying.

But Vote Comment and Share